Wanna Play a Game Against Your Friend or Sibling?

Are you super competitive with your best friend or one of your siblings? Would you love to challenge them to a game on Ellen's show? This could be your chance! Tell us about yourself and your relationship with your friend or sibling. Why would you like to play against them? Give us all the details here!

Comments

Eunice kandolo

Ummm.... First of all hi and second im just thrilled to have a chance at last but anyway

Um i love when me ane my cosions are sitting there in awkward silence and then some one says some thing and its like we are all together there being told what to do like actors and its always me who always says "our lives could be a tv show and all we would need would be a camara and nothin else!" i think me and ma cosions and lil bros and sises could really use it becuase we're always makin fun of each other and are always up for a challange :-)

Brenda Barber

How about honouring us grandma's some day .....

Diana Peffer

I just love the bungee blitz I love how hard you laugh and that makes me laugh. I'm 52 my brother 56 I would love to compete against him but I don't know of anything that I would have more knowledge at than him. Well maybe something about the breed of boxer dogs! I have 3 beautiful girl boxers. Please consider us for fav ellen moments. I can have the busiest stressful day at work come home turn on your show and it all goes away. I love you. Bless you.)

Nicole Elocin

Hi Ellen, I couldn't find another place to ask you about how someone can become a guest on your show. I recently wrote a book called "My Journey with Crohn's" and would love to become a guest o your show to dicuss my book and bring awareness to a disease that many are unfamiliar with. I love your show and would love to met you one day. Keep up the great work I love to watch you dance.

adria ostroski

My brother thinks im crazy for having my Ellen cutout of you!! I know it's a bit crazy but it's so much fun!! I would love for you to let me kick his butt in one of your games! Then you could meet Cardboard Ellen!! It can be the new craze!! Cardboard Ellens every where...I can see it now! Can you imagine all the funny pics and videos you would get? I don't know what game is my favorite cuz they're all great and funny!! Just thinking about you makes me smile!!

Rachel

I am very competitive with my brother aaron we always play games and love to compete to see whos better

Shakirah

Hi Ellen, We love your show!!! Please pick my friend Asmaa and I to play a game on your show!!! We will be excited and greatly appreciated:))))))))))))))))))))

Shakirah

Hi Ellen!!! We love and watch your show all the time!!! Please bring my friend Asmmaa and I to play a game on the show!!!! We will be excited and greatly appreciated to finally meet you and to be on your show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cindy

dear Ellen,
I am so, so happy you gave us this opportunity to go against each other. you have no idea how much I want to do it t my sister. she always tends to steal my food and for once I would like to steal to boomerang(or whatever it is)from her. please please pick me, because I would like to see her reaction to her younger sister beating her in a game we watch every week day when its on your show. Not only will she be embarrassed, but I will remind her about it until the day she dies! for once I want to take something from her that is more meaningful than food. food. food.
your biggest fan,
Cindy vo nguyen
Btw: Aren't I a good sister :)