Matthew Perry told Ellen a joke that he thinks about half of the population thinks is funny. Let's find out! Watch his joke in the video, and then tell us what you thought of the it right here.

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Shireen

Matthew is a funny guy but that joke was the stupidest joke I've ever heard... wow!

mom_of_3

Loved the jokeso much I started telling it to others. Definitely stupid, but isnt that what makes jokes funny. It should be on classic joke Monday.

Anita McCants

Love Matthew Perry. But that joke was wack. And now that I'm thinking about it for some odd reason I'm laughing.

Detrik Furtado

That was hilliourious i laughed so hard!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellen i love you so much.... i love you like a circle because it never ends.!!! <3

Linda Armstead

It was not a joke or even funny.

Nancy Pahl

Matthew this joke was border line adult joke. Not a good joke at all. I thought you had better taste and know when it is appropiate to tell certain jokes. Clean jokes only on Ellen!

Cindy from Montana

Nope... sorry, but it left me 'clueless'. The look on my face at the end of the joke was probably priceless.... CLUELESSNESS face! LOL But still love ya Mathew. The LIVE CLIP was funny though. :-)

Bertha Roper

I thought it was hilarious, yet stupid and funny. It was understandable until the end, he wanted the peach head! What a wish!

Vito Viviano

Sorry Matthew there was no punchline. Ellen this is the way I heard the joke 20-30 years ago... "there was a man walking down the beach & ran into a old friend of his but one thing different his head was as big as softball the man said what the heck happened to you! he said well its a long story I was walking down the beach one day & this mermaid swims up to me and gave me 3 wishes my first wish I wish to be rich my second wish I wish to be built really good POOF I got my first 2 wishes my third wish I wish I could make love to her but she was a mermaid a fish from the waist down. So I asked her for a little head" lol ;-) p.s. you can use as big is a peach or orange...

Beverly Daoust

Ellen, You have the best show on tv. I laugh and smile the entire hour. You are awesome. I live in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. You are my number one fan in the world.
The Joke: I think his third wish, he meant to say "I want a huge penis on my head (that would be the one below")

LJ VOLPI

I'm still waiting for the punchline.....

Samantha

I've heard it told differently. The way I heard it was better.

He should have made the head "a giant orange", put the setting in the bar and say "So a man walks into a bar and sees a man with a giant orange head, he goes up to the bartender and asks 'what's with the guy with the head?' and the bartender says 'Go buy him a drink and maybe he'll tell you the story."

Also, at the end, make sure the guy with the orange head says "....and this might be where I went wrong, but I wished for a big, orange head."

It makes the joke longer and at the end, it leaves the person with a "Why did I just listen to this?" reaction, which is hilarious.

Nancy Teasdale

I've heard the joke before but differently.
"This guy was a head. He rolled here and there and got along pretty good....Prom was coming up and he started thinking he didn't want to be just a head. He rolled up to a girl and asked her to the prom....she took one look at him and screamed and ran away....One day he ran into a gene and was granted one wish...He wished he was a grape.....Next day he rolled up to a girl at school and asked her to the prom...she was shaken up and raised her foot and crushed him....what is the moral to the story.....you should quit while you are a head.....

Debbie Grigas

Love Matthew but NO that was as dumb as some of my boyfriends jokes!

Susan Rainey

I've always loved Matthew but the joke was stupid. Sorry Matthew.

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older