Matthew Perry told Ellen a joke that he thinks about half of the population thinks is funny. Let's find out! Watch his joke in the video, and then tell us what you thought of the it right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Jeanie Peaches

How about if the first 2 wishes were misunderstandings and the third was a request for a peach head ? Then we would all be waiting for the misunderstanding that never came --> I think that's what Matthew Perry was aiming for...

Nancy J Fox

Great to see Matthew Perry on your show Ellen~ I do not get to see many movies but I watched Friends for the 10yr run and we have the full set. We continue to watch it particularly these days as it was and IS so funny & touching.
Matthew ~ I was going to put funny and stupid for the 'Peach Head' and Puppet's jokes but i just put funny as it was so creatively different !! Most jokes are funny Because they Are stupid~ it's because they blindside us, lift the heart & laughter is the result. Thankyou so much~ sending Love to you both, Nancy

Leonardo

I actually laughed with the peach joke because I thought it was a naughty joke: the guy wanted a GIANT PEACH A** AHEAD! instead he got a peach as a head!

Vicki Hatton

Ellen, my daughter and I love you and your show. The Matthew Perry Peach Joke was great, but the Puppet Joke was hilarious. We were laughing so hard we were crying. We love the jokes. Keep them coming Matthew.

Amy Ma

So funny, I'm the 50% that laughed.

Noreene

I understand that English jokes are hard to understand. Could Matthew Perry be partly English????? Also is a man had a head like a Peach (God forbid) and he stood on the street corner and I guess he would be living in California (isn't that where Perry lives?) then he would be in the sun all the time and his head should be rotten. Did he think of that? Just wondering. I think Matthew is funny, but the joke not so much.

Cari Clouser of Snow Shoe PA

I loved both of Matthews jokes, although hard for me to call him that as I feel in my own little fantasy world that I really know him as Chandler, my son and I win "FRIEND" quizzes all the time LOL...We wish the old gang would get back together even as a one time movie reunion or something We love them all so much !!!! We also love YOU Ellen just as much !!!!

Debbie Rosenthal

I know the man from Mat Perry's 2nd joke. He stands out side my building at 2am and yells puppets

Cliff Kekelik

I never laughed so hard at a joke in my life.....I laughed until I had tears rolling down my face. That joke was better than the peach joke which was also very funny. But this one still has me laughing out loud.

Diane Vanacore

I think Mr. matthew is now making these jokes up...... he should stick to people writing for him... hehehhehhe I love you matthew,,, watch Friends every night xoxoox

Kia

I thought it was funny! I watched Matthew Perry today on Ellen so I had to come on here and find the first joke! It is funny because I thought the peach resulted from a punishment from a wish. You would think why would someone wish for that! lol! P.S. I loooooove Go On!!! Congrats to Matthew Perry! That show is hilarious! Thanks for adding Terrell Owens (T.O.) I love him too!

Cheryl

Matthew Perry is so sexy he can tell any joke he wants...

Sarah

I think mr Parry's joke was in between a good slash bad one so it had it's funny corcks and not that funnny so give me a half thumb. @ SC

Sharon

I am so excited that you are having Mario Lopez on your show. I think he is so adorable and great body and why isn't he a bigger star? He is a good actor and just sweet.

Marine Barragan

Hudson. I see what you mean... Ruby`s storry is good... last wednesday I got a great new Lotus Esprit after having made $5058 this last four weeks and-more than, ten thousand this past-munth. it's by-far the most rewarding Ive ever had. I started this 9-months ago and immediately started making a nice more than $70... per-hr. I use this web-site,, fab22.com

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older