Check out these adorable and hilarious videos Ellen found on her favorite cat-watching service we call "the internet."

Got a great web video for Ellen to see? Send it to us here!

Comments

Chelsie. Noland

Deliciousness

Rachel Moreau

AWWW!! The kitties are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing those Ellen!

Brenda

I have been trying to get on your show from 1st season so much I am called a starker and stop for a while. http://youtu.be/1mMM6KxnJ7U she is 14 now.. Also I am always trying to fight for peoples rights and this link will show you on twitter look for funeral policy story. @davidhammerWWL I also had a story on local news by same hammer twitter address nov 1 2012 I fought and won against a contractor who took advantage of people and rec grant money and did not finish work. Thank you Ellen and her staff and pls help

Ruth

You talked about a new app vigel or something like that can you please tell me what it was

Denise

. . .Here fishie, fishie, fishie,fishie . . .

Glenda

Check out you tubes "Riley on marketing" cute little girl ahead of her time

Irene Priest

Hi Ellen, I am from Australia and a new viewer to your show. I watched your first show back from Australia last night. You mentioned your were jet lagged. For some reason the jet lag from the US/Australia home leg seem to be worse than travelling to other countries. I once returned from a US trip to visit my ailing father in the Royal Women's Hospital! I am writing with some advice. Drink icy cold water in the morning - before your coffee. Several glasses. Any time you want to nap - more icy water. It seems to snap your brain into action! Give it a go. Cheers, Irene

Karen Harrison

You did such a great job with the young man who had been denied an eagle scout award after completing all the work! We almost saw a change but then conservative groups lobbied for and won a delay. A vote will take place at the council meeting in May. I tried today to find out who my council voting members are and was told by a council representative (via Facebook posts) that volunteer information is private. I can understand that.

But I want to make sure that people know (all people - not just current scouting families) that the national scouting website is accepting feedback on the first page of its website, www.scouting.org. There are so many families who haven't joined scouts because of the bigotry of the top leadership. In fairness to them, you should know that these top leaders are good and otherwise kind people who have devoted hours of their lives to the scouting program. They hold views, often because of how they interpret or are told to interpret their religions, that I disagree with but at this point, I do not think we can change how they think. The proposed policy change allowed for troops to form their own policies. That would be a huge change - for many troops already operate without prejudice but in a don't ask, don't tell environment.

Everyone should comment. I have three sons in scouting. So far as I know, all three are straight. But the prejudice hurts us too. It exposes my sons to intolerance. It makes them part of the don't ask, don't tell environment. It confuses them because the values I teach are not the same as those taught by an organization that has given them such amazing opportunities. And it keeps many of their friends out of scouting because many families won't let their sons (and daughters over 14 as Venturers) be part of an intolerant group.

Scouting teaches amazing values - the 12 parts of the law are values I want for my sons:
A Scout is:

Trustworthy,
Loyal,
Friendly,
Courteous,
Kind,
Obedient,
Cheerful,
Thrifty,
Brave,
Clean,
and Reverent.

Please let your viewers know that this is a great time to let the scouting organization know that we want to take scouts forward so that all of us can join and be scouts with pride.

Also, a link to the amazing episode of "The New Normal" might help. They did a great job of showing the benefits of scouting in a fun and respectful way - and of showing the hurt caused by current policy.

Thanks and I love your show!

Karen Harrison, A Scout Mom of 3 in Virginia

Connie Soulsby

Ellen,I can't believe it. I wrote you about my school Northlawn Jr. High in Streator Il. and all of the cuts for next year. I also told you about Carol Branz our 8th grade science teacher with cancer. Some unbelievable people in our district and our town put on an amazing benefit for her and we raised about $40,000! Sadly Carol is not well, she couldn't get out of bed to come to the benefit. She is home on hospice. Many teachers in our district came together to support her even though they won't have a job next year! I want to do something for our students and all the people that came together for Carol that would save ART, MUSIC, HOME EC, COMP. SC., and SPORTS in Carol's name. Our school district has over 60% poverty rate and the kids feel helpless to make a change. Our Administration seems to talk only about how terrible our finances are instead of making an effort to fix it. Last time I wrote you I said I was too sad to watch your show I DVR at the end of the day, but after being part of Carol's benefit that had the theme "laughter is the best medicine" we even had t-shirts that said it! I had a wakeup call. Carol made us promise it would be fun no matter what! You wouldn't believe how much like you she is! We sang "Sweet Caroline" and skiped her from the K of C hall to her at home in bed! She is so much like you and always looks at the bright side and the best in people. We have a little saying, "Don't be a dipper." It's hard to explain, but it's our way of reminding each other to be positive. Without her across the hall from me it is sometimes hard for me to remember. Carol has shown nothing but love and respect to everyone she teaches works with and knows. She made it to see the birth of a grand daughter a couple weeks ago! We have been thankful for that! Please help in the name of my dear friend and fellow teacher Carol Branz. Love You and thanks for reminding me to not be a dipper like you and Carol! Love, Connie Soulsby