Bruno Mars wowed the crowd with this rendition of "When I Was Your Man."

Comments

QuyNguyen

I want to meet Bruno Mars because i love him and i love his song and his voice and i want to be in the ellen show that badly so i hope i can meet Bruno Mars. Im 14 years old and my birthday is on may 13 so i hope i have a awesome day with Bruno Mars. I wish Bruno Mars bring me a flowers

1 Reply
QuyNguyen

I was watching a video of Ellen Show that Bruno Mars takes a fan to Proms and i wish i can do that too!

heather

this was my kid's father's favorite song till he passed on !!!!! we truly live you and miss you Todd Anthony Walker 9/02/70~05/31/13

lac13

do not pass up a chance to see bruno mars in concert...TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
this song moved many in my row to tears...bruno said it was the hardest song he had ever written, & it's the hardest song he sings.

hilda rodriguez

I waited all day to see Bruno Mars, and he was great, only no interview? I watched the little four year old sing his song a few months ago, and since then have bought his CD's and love his music, you turned me on to him, was hoping for an interview, when are you gonna interview him? or did I miss it? Like I said I waited all day and even came home early from work to see him. He is sooo good!

Nurul Syazanah

You're amazing Bruno Mars. I wish i can see you perform in front of my eyes one day. Please come to Singapore. Love you, xoxo