Here's the official poster for "Finding Dory"! We can't wait!

finding-dory

Comments

Michel DiTomasso

Hi Elllllllen,

I am sooooooo haaaaappppy that youuuuuuuuu arrrrre coooooommmmminnnng baaaaackkkkk assssss Doooooorrrrreeeeey. I caaaan't waaaaaaiiittttt tooooooo seeeee thiiiiiiisssss iiiinnnnn thhhheeee mooooovvvvviiiieeesss.

This is my impression of you talking whale take. Love you.

Wanda Messer

I'm still begging...I'm still begging to come to see your show. Just keep swimming...I mean I'm still begging...I'm still begging!!!

Sherrie

Can't wait to see it, can't tell you how many times I've watched "Finding Nemo". Congratulations, its awesome.

Kirsten

Ohmigosh, Ellen - I'm super excited! Exactly six months ago I was in the hospital in pretty critical condition and when I was able to walk, the "Just Keep Swimming" clip came into my head. Two other patients were able to walk with me so we sang it every day, several times a day, as we walked up and down the hallways. It brought a ton of smiles in some otherwise pretty awful situations. "Just Keep Swimming" has been going through my head - repeatedly and obsessively - ever since and has totally helped to keep my spirits up. I can't wait to pick up a life-sized stuffed Dory when the movie comes out! Well, the life-sized one would probably be pretty small so maybe something larger-than-life . . .

faith lancaster

dear ellen, i think theres something seriuosly wrong with me.im not sure if you ever have heard of this disease i had just got dignosed with. it's called directioners disease. its very rare. i warn you other directioners out here its very dangerous. symptoms are: unstoppable love for one direction, crave to see one direction live, you cry your self to bed because your thinking of one direction and how you wish you could see them but your parents dont have the money, you know the tickets to see them are out ragious but you love them so much you cant help but try anything to get ickets to tickets close enough to you. ONLY CURE:go to see one direction live.
p.s.good luck on findind dori shes so fnny, just like you,lol.

Wanda Messer

I am positive and a patient person like you...so, if I keep begging...can I come to your show? Please...Please...Please!!! I am begging...can I please come to your show? Please...Please...Please...I am begging...can I please come to your show? Just keep swimming...I mean begging...just keep begging. I can't wait to see finding Dory!

Elisabetta

Congrats Ellen, ehm Dory!
2015 Wowwwwwww!
May I have a free ticket for the premiere, pleeeaaase? :-)

Joanne Filmer

Ellen we are also nearly as excited as you are about the Nemo sequel "Finding Dory". Our 9 year old severly autistic son is obsessed with Nemo. We have been through a lot of DVD's since it's release because he watches it so much. Doug watches it on video, DVD, computer, iPod, iPad & iPhone whenever we can. We are over run with Nemo toys, books, and all manner of Nemo nick nacks. He alternates between sleeping with a Nemo and dory stuffed toy. We hope some day to take him to Disneyworld to be totally immersed in all things Disney.

How nice it will be to be able watch something different - but still in the Nemo genre. Congratulations to you and thank goodness we will have a new favourite!!!!!!

Wanda Messer