Win Tickets to Ellen's Mother's Day Show!

Calling all first-time pregnant moms! You can win tickets to Ellen's Mothers Day Show 4 different ways! On Instagram, on Pinterest, on Twitter and on Facebook! Make sure you're following Ellen on all of those sites to make sure you don't miss your chances to win. Good luck!

Comments

(Page 6 of 24) Newer3456789Older
JLS2

Heeyy Ellen show!
Just found out I'm preggers. Wondering if Ellen is doing her Mother's Day show for horizontally growing ladies like me this year? Looked so fun last year!!!
I'm a weird 28 year old who isn't on twitter or Facebook, or Instagram. but I just signed up for Pinterest. Mainly for fun ways to share the news and it's like a black hole that website. So I'm following or liking the show there. I miss out on a bunch of contests because I'm not on the social media pulse... Wanted to find out the best ways to enter to come have fun and play with Ellen and othe monmas to be if it's happening again!! Bump bump bump!

John Blocker

Hi Ellen
My name is John and my beautiful wife Brittney is at 14 weeks with our first child (a baby girl). Brittney works very hard doing massage 40+ hours a week even though she has morning sickness and fatigue. She also somehow manages to have a great positive attitude when she gets home from work which blows me away. Brittney loves your show as much as I do. Today is Valentines Day and I thought this might make her very happy. I know she would love to attend the Mothers Day Show.

Marianne Brown

I would like to surprise my daughter, she is due April 3. She is an amazing pediatric ICU nurse, did 2 trips to Africa to serve children. I would like to reward her for everything she does in a very difficult field.

Megan

Hey Ellen!!!!! I am 25 years old and am expecting my first baby. HE is due July 2014! I love you and your show, and it would be such an honor and blessing to dance my baby bump around on the Ellen Show for Mother's Day. Thanks

Cristina CG

Hello Ellen,

I hope you, Portia, the Ellen Show Team, and of course your pets are doing awesome! First, I wanted to share with you how much I admire you and what you do for others. Watching the show every day re-energizes me and makes me want to make a difference in the world (no matter how big or small). You truly are an earth angel. Secondly, I AM GOING TO BE A MOM this year! I am super excited (and somewhat scared since its my first time doing this mommy-to-be thang :) Nonetheless, I would be humbled with an opportunity to attend the Mother's Day show for 2014. My husband is a firefighter and is away from home days at a time (sometimes weeks) which means I have to step up to the plate and take care of business! I myself am a counselor for low income students, which I LOVE! Both my husband I have been dreaming of the day we would become parents and we are on our way to experiencing that miracle...and it would an absolute blessing to be part of the 2014 Mother's Day Show. Thank you for providing me with an opportunity to be considered! Angel blessings to you and all!

Stephanie

Hi Ellen!

I just found out this last week that my husband and I are expecting our first baby! We had a miscarriage, when we first got married about 2 years ago. We were nervous to start trying again but are so excited. We told our families this last weekend and they couldn't be more excited. Then this morning my older sister called to tell me that she is expecting too! We will be due 4 days apart!! We are so excited! I would love nothing more then to be able to come on your show with my sister! We have always been great friends and I am so excited to be going through this with her! Coming to your show would be the perfect way to celebrate our pregnancies together!

Sarah

Ellen,
My sister is pregnant with her first baby and we would love nothing more than to send her to the mother's day show!!

Kim

Hi Ellen,
I just found out this morning that I am finally pregnant after over a year of trying and 1 miscarriage just before Thanksgiving. I am due October 9th. It's been a long road, and it may be a long road ahead but through my miscarriage when I didn't want to get out of bed, I would watch your show (like I do every single day!) and it was the only thing that would bring a smile to my face. I am overjoyed to finally be pregnant and have "healthy" symptoms so far and nothing would thrill me more than to be able to attend your Mother's Day show this year! For Christmas, my husband gave me a homemade certificate for a trip to Burbank to see your show knowing how much joy it brings to my life everyday, and this would be a wonderful time to use my Christmas present from him as well. We have been a bit discouraged knowing how long it can take to actually get tickets to such an amazing show and now we have a wonderful reason on the way to take a babymoon to Burbank! Please select me for your Mother's Day show! Love and hugs always! Kim

Vera Hackney

Ellen,
I am not pregnant but my daughter is for the first time. She is 32 years old and her and her and her husband are expecting twins. We were told yesterday that she is having a boy and a girl. I would like to surprise her with being able totell her she is going to be in your Mother's Day audience. It has taken them 5 years to have these babies. They ask god for a miracle and received two. I watch your show every chance I get and you amaze me in the things you do for others. I would be honored if she could be in your audience for this special show. I love both my girls dearly and I know she will be great mom. This would be and great honor and with having twins it would be a blessing

Vera

Courtney

Ellen-
I am pregnant with our first due in September. We began infertility testing in December and with the holidays our schedule got full and we didn't get a chance to finish testing...guess we didn't need it after all! I got knocked up for Christmas!
I watch your show daily for comic relief and that "feel good" feeling of watching good in this world poured out by you and your staff. I would be honored to be a part of your studio audience during this years Mother's day episode, shoot I'd be honored to be a part of any episode.

linda cox

what up el dogg! this is the big G (gramma} After my years of trying my wonderful daughter in law is pregnant, We were so excited to find out that our daughter is also pregnant and due days appart. Please help us to make this day even more exciting by adding these mommies to the mothers day show. Thank u! Gramma Linda

Tifany Smith

Hi Ellen! I ablsolutely LOVE your show! We are expecting our first child in July, right around our first year anniversary! We are both in our 30's and were not sure that we would be able to have kids so this is such a blessing for us! And we just found out that we are having a girl! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a part of your Mother's Day show! I have always watched it and yearned to be a part of it!

Brittany Cousins

Hi Ellen :)

I am 33 and pregnant with my first baby and SHE is due on June 5th! My husband Jarrod and I are just ecstatic!!! After almost 6 years of trying my husband and I were ready to give up but with a miracle (long story) were finally able to conceive with IVF. The Doctors diagnosed me with Endometriosis in 2010, but said that they were not sure if that was the reason (unknown). We tried everything from clomid and IUI, to Acupuncture and Chinese herbs. I never gave up, I knew ever since I was a little girl watching my mom that that is who I wanted to be, a mommy. Last month my wonderful sister in law Julie threw me a Gender Reveal Party (which I had no Idea what it was!)and we announced that we were having a baby girl! We have decided to name her after my husbands Nana- her name will be Tavita Lynnette. His Nana is almost 90 and has been a second mother to my husband. We are hoping that she will be here for many years to come so that she can get to know her great grand daughter. Anyways...I would love to be able to come to your Mothers day show! I think it would be another amazing story to tell our little Tavi when she is older about her journey into our world!!

Sincerely,
Momma to be
Brittany

Brittany Cousins

Hi Ellen :)

I am 33 and pregnant with my first baby and SHE is due on June 5th! My husband Jarrod and I are just ecstatic!!! After almost 6 years of trying my husband and I were ready to give up but with a miracle (long story) were finally able to conceive with IVF. The Doctors diagnosed me with Endometriosis in 2010, but said that they were not sure if that was the reason (unknown). We tried everything from clomid and IUI, to Acupuncture and Chinese herbs. I never gave up, I knew ever since I was a little girl watching my mom that that is who I wanted to be, a mommy. Last month my wonderful sister in law Julie threw me a Gender Reveal Party (which I had no Idea what it was!)and we announced that we were having a baby girl! We have decided to name her after my Husbands Nana- her name will be Tavita Lynnette. His Nana is almost 90 and has been a second mother to my husband. We are hoping that she will be here for many years to come so that she can get to know her great granddaughter. Anyways...I would love to be able to come to your Mothers day show! I think it would be another amazing story to tell our little Tavi when she is older about her journey into our world!!

Sincerely,
Momma to be
Brittany

Kate Lasswell

Greetings Dear Ellen and wonderful producers!
I just found out I am pregnant with my first, and have wished and wished that I would get pregnant before the Mother's Day show! Coincidence? I think not! My husband and I live on the Marine Corps base in 29 Palms, just a short drive from LA. Not only would I like to escape the desert for a weekend, my dreams would just come true to come to the show in May!

(Page 6 of 24) Newer3456789Older