Win Tickets to Ellen's Mother's Day Show!

Calling all first-time pregnant moms! You can win tickets to Ellen's Mothers Day Show 4 different ways! On Instagram, on Pinterest, on Twitter and on Facebook! Make sure you're following Ellen on all of those sites to make sure you don't miss your chances to win. Good luck!

Comments

(Page 3 of 24) Newer1234567Older
Ruth Arthina Milstead

Hi,

I'm not the best writer but i know winning tickets to Ellen's Mother's Day show would be one of the best gifts i could ever give my mother. Growing up we have always been extremely close. As i got older we struggled with the acceptance of my sexuality. I must of come out to my mother at least 3 times before she finally, fully accepted me and i know that Ellen played an extremely huge part in helping her through that. I think her biggest fear was me having to live a hard life of judgment, but i think Ellen opened her eyes to the fact that you can still be truly happy and successful no matter what your sexual orientation. There are always going to be people with hearts full of hate for no real reason, but Ellen has given me and my mother the beautiful gift of filling our hearts with acceptance, forgiveness, laughter and love. We will forever be grateful for her.

much love,
Ruth

joan hoffman

I'd like to be considered for Ellen's Mother's Day show. I have the best son on the world...He came to me the extremely hard way..I will tell my story, cuz everyone else is..after nine miscarriages, me and my husband howard, had enough sadness. So, we went the adoption route, which isn't easy, either. My sweet boy arrived April, 1994. What a dream. we did notice that our child was withdrawn, things like that. Alas, he is on the autism spectrum. many years of what i'd call 'torture' in public school, much battling to get him outplaced, and we did, finally, in seventh grade. Anyway, i wont belabor anything, other to say my son is the best son in the whole wide world. he now attends Landmark College, in Vermont, a college for students with LD issues. My boy is brave, a fighter in best sense of the word. Yes, i am totally gray..nothing has been easy..But, always , in my heart, was this beautiful gift, my son!

Natalie Barrantes

Greetings Ellen,

I hope this message finds you well! My husband and I are expecting our first child in July! Her name is Camila and we are over the moon! It would be an honor to be on your show and visit my home town Burbank!! We live in San Diego and appreciate your humor and amazing spirit! I wish you all the best and look forward to a response.

Kindly,

Natalie Barrantes Nielsen

Amy

Hi Ellen,
I'm a first time mom expecting a little boy late May. It's been a wonderful journey so far, except my husband was recently injured and will be undergoing major surgery. I'd love to join your ahow just for a little "mommy time."

Mindy

Hi Ellen!

I'm writing to recommend my friend of almost 20 years, Cristina Flores Barela, for an audience member ticket to your Ellen Mother's Day Show. Christina is pregnant (due in August) with her very first baby with her husband, Curtis, of over 4 years. She is an ambitious individual who is currently enrolled in a master's program to become a counselor, a dedicated teacher that her colleagues and students admire, and a super sweet friend who never hesitates to help.

Being the big fan she is of your show, I know she would love the chance to be on your Mother's Day Show with her "Little Peanut" this year.

Thank you Ellen for considering Cristina for the show!

Mindy

Ketrin

Hi Ellen!

My best friend and I are both pregnant (3 weeks apart!) with our first child. We've submitted applications online, but want to reiterate how much we'd love to be on your show! I am in law enforcement and my friend is a nurse. (I shoot em up and she fixes em... j/k :) We both believe strongly in helping people, but each in our own unique way. You are a phenomenal inspiration to all women and hope we get the opportunity to share our "first" Mother's Day with you! What a way to kick off the grand life of being a mother, by sharing the day with hundreds of fabulous other women as inspiration!

Hopefully we'll get a magical call… we're both standing by the phone and the toilet too!

Jennifer

Hi Ellen,

I'm expecting my first baby in October, and it would be a great honor to attend your show! I follow you on Instagram and Facebook, and watch your YouTube videos. You always make my day with your funny comments and guest stars! I've applied a few times, but unfortunately, haven't been lucky to be selected. I love your show and would love to be on your show for the first time!

Rebecca Collette

Hi Ellen,

My twin sister & I are both pregnant with our first babies :) She is due in August & I am due in October. We are exactly 10 weeks apart. We are enjoying this special time together & would be honored & thrilled to come to your Mother's Day show! We absolutely love your show & the energy & laughter you bring to your audience. Please consider us for your show as we share this special time together.

Thanks so much!!

Cynthia

Hi Ellen!

I'm writing to recommend my former teacher and current friend, Cristina Flores, for an audience member ticket to your Ellen Mother's Day Show. Cristina, or C.Flo as we fondly call her, has always been an extremely caring, thoughtful, and amazing woman. As her student, I felt her nurturing instinct every day and I know she will be an incredible mother.

C.Flo and her husband, Curtis, met about eight years ago and got married in 2009. Because Curtis was living in California and C.Flo in Texas, she eventually had to make the big move. She has since enrolled in a master's program to become a counselor! I know this Mother's Day Show should help her, Curtis, and their little Peanut so much!

Please take this wonderful woman into consideration!

Thank you, Ellen!

Cynthia

Curtis Barela

Hi Ellen,
I’m writing you to recommend my wife Cristina Flores for an audience member ticket to your Ellen Mother’s Day Show. Cristina and I met in the winter of 2006 in Las Vegas, Nevada. I didn’t intend on meeting my future wife at a club in Vegas but when our eyes met and I asked her to dance I knew I had met a very special woman. Having said that, what happened in Vegas didn’t stay in Vegas. While Cristina was living in Texas and I was living in California we developed a long distance relationship that continued for three years until we married in the winter of 2009. Long story short, Cristina made the move out to California in 2012 and enrolled in a Masters in Counseling Education program at the local university where she is pursuing her career goal.

Since we met, there has been a series of special timely moments that have culminated into the wonderful life we share today. I find myself to be very lucky to have met such a beautiful, wonderful and caring woman. The moment Cristina announced that she was pregnant I was overwhelmed with joy and happiness. I look forward to sharing the rest of my life with Cristina and our (little Peanut) girl on the way. Cristina would be absolutely thrilled to be in your audience celebrating motherhood. The Ellen Show will always be a part of our lives and we look forward to many more laughs. Thank you and many blessings!

Sincerely,

Curtis

Susie Carrillo

Dear Ellen,
I am writing this message in the BIG HOPE that you will invite Cristy Flores-Barela and her husband Curtis to be on your upcoming Mother's Day show. C-Flo, as I know her, was my Journalism and Yearbook teacher throughout high school. She has been such a wonderful and inspiring mentor, and I cannot imagine how different High School would have been without her.
I will never forget the picture frame she had in her desk, one picture with her and Curtis the night they met at a club in Vegas (I always loved when she told us the story on how they met!) and the other was the day of their wedding. I never told C-Flo this but their love story, their marriage and how happy they are is so heartening. They have been married for four years, and although it was obvious their relationship was strong, I know being apart was tough for them. Curtis was living in California pursuing the job he wanted and C-Flo stayed back home in Texas with her family (which in a way I'm glad because otherwise I would have never met her.) Finally, C-Flo left her job and joined her husband in California. She is now pursuing her Masters in Counselor Education, and there is no doubt in my mind she will be an amazing and above all a, truly motivational high school counselor. Knowing the ease she has to listen, be kind, caring and patient also makes me extremely excited about their journey as first time parents! They are expecting a baby girl this August, and I am so delighted for them!
I could not think of anyone more deserving than this humble couple to be on your show Ellen. Not only do I know they will be wonderful parents but I also know they will be extremely grateful of any help they can get. (Hint. Hint. On your show, Hint. Hint.)
I'll be crossing my fingers to see C-Flo on your Mother's Day show! Thank You(:

Jen Frank

Hi Ellen and Staff!

My husband and I are expecting our first child in September and we could not be more thrilled!!! We are huge fans of the show and everything you do! I lost both of my parents at a young age due to cancer, I know they loved me very much and we cannot wait to experience a love like that with our baby. We are excited and trying to learn about what's to come with our little one but would love the opportunity to come experience the Mother's Day Show if there are tickets available! What a celebration it would be!

Carina

Dear Ellen,
I am a first time mommy-to-be....Im due in the end of summer. We just found out we are expecting a little boy. We couldn't be happier..I do have my worries & fears that I will know nothing but I hear you will learn as you go....My mother is a HUGE fan of your show...I am not home during the day when your show airs so I never really got a chance to see what it is all about...but the days I am off and catch it...Im HOOKED....You have the BEST topics & guest stars...I would love nothing more than to get the chance to bring my mother to your show for a mother/ daughter day out....it would bring tears to her eyes...I know you have so many wonderful fans & requests for tickets. I just am praying I get this chance to really make my Mothers Day one she & I will remember forever! Thank you for this chance :)

Tara Jenkins

I am pregnant with my first child due June 2, 2014. I am a big fan of Ellen and tune in every time I can; she has provided many laughs in our house! Since I am a huge Ellen fan and pregnant with my first child, I would love to attend the Mother’s Day 2014 show. My husband and I are very excited about the arrival of our child and are a bit overwhelmed with the amount of things needed for a baby. Attending the Mother’s Day show would be a dream come true and not to mention: so much fun! I want to dance with my big baby belly with Ellen!

Emily

HI Ellen,
So my neighbor and I are both pregnant and would love love love to come to your Mothers Day Show!!! We love to laugh, we love your show, we love the joy you bring to so many people. We realize that tickets to your show are always a hot item but if there are 2 extra to spare you have 2 ladies with bumps who would be more than thrilled to dance in your audience! Thanks for always bringing so much life and laughter to the world!

(Page 3 of 24) Newer1234567Older