Win Tickets to Ellen's Mother's Day Show!

Calling all first-time pregnant moms! You can win tickets to Ellen's Mothers Day Show 4 different ways! On Instagram, on Pinterest, on Twitter and on Facebook! Make sure you're following Ellen on all of those sites to make sure you don't miss your chances to win. Good luck!

Comments

(Page 2 of 24) Newer1234567Older
Sarah Meissen

Hi Ellen....I am hoping to win tickets for your mom to be show for my sister in law Cristy. She is expecting her first child, a baby girl, this August. Her and my brother have been married for almost 5 years, 3 of which they lived apart flying back and forth from California and Texas due to work and schooling. They finally decided that they needed to be together and settled down in San Jose Ca. away from Cristy's hometown of El Paso TX. where all of her family lives. My brother is the sole provider for their family in order for Cristy to attend graduate school and obtain her masters in counselor education. She wants to be a high school guidance counselor an help young girls maintain interest in science, technology, engineering, and math. I feel that they both really deserve to be a part of your show because they both work so hard and live far away from most of their family members. They mean everything to each other and mean so much to me. Thank You for your consideration! -Sarah Meissen

Sarah Meissen

Hi Ellen....I am hoping to win tickets for your mom to be show for my sister in law Cristy. She is expecting her first child, a baby girl, this August. Her and my brother have been married for almost 5 years, 3 of which they lived apart flying back and forth from California and Texas due to work and schooling. They finally decided that they needed to be together and settled down in San Jose Ca. away from Cristy's hometown of El Paso TX. where all of her family lives. My brother is the sole provider for their family in order for Cristy to attend graduate school and obtain her masters in counselor education. She wants to be a high school guidance counselor an help young girls maintain interest in science, technology, engineering, and math. I feel that they both really deserve to be a part of your show because they both work so hard and live far away from most of their family members. They mean everything to each other and mean so much to me. Thank You for your consideration! Sarah Meissen

Susie Flores

Hi Ellen,
What can I tell you about my daughter Cristina Flores, she is a beautiful person inside and out. I am not saying this because she is my only daughter but because she is all these things. Cristina has such a kind heart, doesn't think badly of anyone and is always there when you need her. She certainly helped me out last year when her Abuela passed. She lives in San Jose with her husband Curtis and is studying at the University of San Jose getting her Masters in Guidance Counseling. Now that they are expecting their first baby, a girl in August and our first grandbaby is truly a God send. She has so much love to offer this little one that you can see it in her face. Unfortunately, we are not living in the same state we are in Texas and she has no family in San Jose which makes it harder being her first baby. We communicate by phone and Skype as often as we can. Cristina has been a big fan of your show since she was in middle school in El Paso and loves you dearly. Being selected on Ellen's program would be such a great adventure for her and her baby girl. I believe she even mentioned that if selected she would select "Ellen" as baby's middle name. Please consider Cristina for your Mother's Day show.
Susie Flores

Janice

Hi Ellen, I'm hoping to win a ticket for my sister, Fran, who's had a pretty rough year. She said the other day "I'd love to dance with Ellen ".
We live in Vancouver, BC but, her daughter has been in CA for the past year battling cancer. As much as she'd like to be with her all the time that isn't possible because as you can imagine the bills for treatment are huge, and Fran must keep her job :(.
Anyway, she'd LOVE to dance with you. She's fun too!
Thanks,
Janice

Terresa Towles

Hi Ellen I would love to get on your mother day show with my daughter I was blessed with a grandson he makes me smile every day my daughter is an awesome mother people always say how much we look alike to get on your will so wonderful I've been unemployed for almost two years i feel so blessed my daughter is my rock without my daughter and grandson i would've gone crazy looking for word it has its ups and downsEllen you make me laugh every time I watch your show I want to thank you for that.

Terresa Towles

Maria Estrada

Ellen, I would love to be at your Mothers Day show. I am a mother of a 19yr old wonderful and respectable young man. I am a single mother who has worked really hard to provide for both of us. I purchased my first home by myself at the age of 25. I put myself through college to become a Registered Nurse while working a full time job while my son was 8/9yrs old, and I am currently putting myself through school again to get a bachelors in nursing all while putitng my son through college. I currently work for the Veterans Hospital of Loma Linda in the Intensive Care Unit proudly serving those who have served us. Would you please consider me for your Mothers Day show.

Kindly,
Maria

Dee Schoemehl

Hopefully Ellen will celebrate all mothers - not just biological ones. I'm a "geriatric" momma having adopted an infant Peruvian daughter as a single mother when I was 43. The entire adoption experience was very scary - having to spend 4 months in a 3rd world country - waiting for the adoption to move through a very archaic legal process. I actually tried to back out of the adoption but the universe would not allow me to do so! My life with Elizabeth Sierra, who is now 21 and studying acting in college, has been blessed. I would love to be part of Ellen's Mother's Day show. Thank you.

Patty WITTE

How can I get tickets to Mother's Day show with my 90 year old mom?? 16 great grandchildren...1 great great!! We live close! We love your show! Maybe I could bring my daughter too! She is a very hard working TEACHER in Santa Ana, CA!! XO Patty

Charlotte  Saunderson

I am a Mother, Grand Mother and a Great Grand Mother and I would so love to be on your Mother's Day show 2014. Please please please let me and my daughter be on your show. It would absolutely be the best Mothers
Day present ever !! I have been trying for the past year to get tickets for your show with no luck. PLEEEEEASE ... Ellen Im begging you. Im on my knees... And it very hard to type when your on your knees. I would be very grateful. Thank you, Charlotte Saunderson

Lori Petrulis

Dear Ellen,
I hope I would be considered to receive tickets for your special Mother's Day show. I am a mother of a beautiful 19 & 16 year old daughters. If you ever wanted to do a mothers day show about how our babies were brought into this world...have I got a story to be told! Here are some highlights....ten days before by due date, thought my water broke, went to hospital and they discharged me~no dialation no water breaking. Drove the 25 min home (with HUGH cravings of ice cream) got home scooped a bowl, never got a chance to eat it, but my cat sure did! within the hour I was on the floor pushing and panicking, my husband got home, put me in the 2-seater truck...and we were on our way back to the hospital. As my husband drove 90 miles an hour, I needed to push, he thought I didn't know what I was talking about....and then, I kinda blacked out but, caught my daughter between my legs (feet were jammed up in the windshield) swiped her mouth to clear her breathing...then called the hospital to notify that the baby was coming with us!! Additional details to come, when I hopefully hear back from you!! Receiving tickets for this special day would be just as great as was delivering my own child...

Ruth Arthina Milstead

Hi,

I'm not the best writer but i know winning tickets to Ellen's Mother's Day show would be one of the best gifts i could ever give my mother. Growing up we have always been extremely close. As i got older we struggled with the acceptance of my sexuality. I must of come out to my mother at least 3 times before she finally, fully accepted me and i know that Ellen played an extremely huge part in helping her through that. I think her biggest fear was me having to live a hard life of judgment, but i think Ellen opened her eyes to the fact that you can still be truly happy and successful no matter what your sexual orientation. There are always going to be people with hearts full of hate for no real reason, but Ellen has given me and my mother the beautiful gift of filling our hearts with acceptance, forgiveness, laughter and love. We will forever be grateful for her.

much love,
Ruth

joan hoffman

I'd like to be considered for Ellen's Mother's Day show. I have the best son on the world...He came to me the extremely hard way..I will tell my story, cuz everyone else is..after nine miscarriages, me and my husband howard, had enough sadness. So, we went the adoption route, which isn't easy, either. My sweet boy arrived April, 1994. What a dream. we did notice that our child was withdrawn, things like that. Alas, he is on the autism spectrum. many years of what i'd call 'torture' in public school, much battling to get him outplaced, and we did, finally, in seventh grade. Anyway, i wont belabor anything, other to say my son is the best son in the whole wide world. he now attends Landmark College, in Vermont, a college for students with LD issues. My boy is brave, a fighter in best sense of the word. Yes, i am totally gray..nothing has been easy..But, always , in my heart, was this beautiful gift, my son!

Natalie Barrantes

Greetings Ellen,

I hope this message finds you well! My husband and I are expecting our first child in July! Her name is Camila and we are over the moon! It would be an honor to be on your show and visit my home town Burbank!! We live in San Diego and appreciate your humor and amazing spirit! I wish you all the best and look forward to a response.

Kindly,

Natalie Barrantes Nielsen

Amy

Hi Ellen,
I'm a first time mom expecting a little boy late May. It's been a wonderful journey so far, except my husband was recently injured and will be undergoing major surgery. I'd love to join your ahow just for a little "mommy time."

Mindy

Hi Ellen!

I'm writing to recommend my friend of almost 20 years, Cristina Flores Barela, for an audience member ticket to your Ellen Mother's Day Show. Christina is pregnant (due in August) with her very first baby with her husband, Curtis, of over 4 years. She is an ambitious individual who is currently enrolled in a master's program to become a counselor, a dedicated teacher that her colleagues and students admire, and a super sweet friend who never hesitates to help.

Being the big fan she is of your show, I know she would love the chance to be on your Mother's Day Show with her "Little Peanut" this year.

Thank you Ellen for considering Cristina for the show!

Mindy