Win Tickets to Ellen's Mother's Day Show!

Calling all first-time pregnant moms! You can win tickets to Ellen's Mothers Day Show 4 different ways! On Instagram, on Pinterest, on Twitter and on Facebook! Make sure you're following Ellen on all of those sites to make sure you don't miss your chances to win. Good luck!

Comments

(Page 1 of 24) 1234567Older
Fahimeh Hansen

I have never been in any show, California, our won anything.
I love Ellen's program even though I can't watch it everyday but I try to remember to record it and watched it later. I set a recording for the mothers show to show it to my young adult kids.

It would be an hounour to be on her show and feel the excitement with all other people.

gerilynn brinkmann

I'm actually sending in for my niece Julia. She is a first time mom, and so excited. As my sister Celeste is ..she is a first time grandmother. I think they wrote in to win tickets but unfortunately didn't get any. Julia is due in a couple of weeks. She is a wonderful niece and daughter. Julia is a grade school teacher and was so excited to have her own classroom this year. She posted ALL kinds of pictures on Facebook of the decorating she and her mom did for her classroom. Her mom and her are so close. My sister Celeste is a breast cancer survivor. Julia kept my sister in high spirits when my sister was going through treatments.if they had gotten tickets they could not make it. My brother in law , Julia's dad had to have heart surgery last week. He had a four way bypass. We were all really worried. Well everything went well. It will be a long recovery but he will be here to meet his new granddaughter in a little while.

Kyle

Hey Ellen! First of all I want to say you are one amazing inspiring person! I'm sure you hear it a lot but if there were more people in the world like you everyone would have a smile on their faces!
I'm writing because my fiancé and I watch you almost everyday. I was laid off from my job a short while ago and am having a hard time finding a job...maybe you could email me an application? Lol I wish!! We recently became pregnant and I want nothing more then to send her and our Baby to your show! Our first baby is due August 6th although if she went to one of your tapings it might be an early arrival. I'm not the most welthiest man but I have a big heart and just like you, think that good people deserve good things. She's been the best person I ever could of asked for in my life. Now with a new one on the way I'm so excited to start our own family. We both love you!

Kelli

Ellen!!
Back when I was in high school my Sister and I would hang out and watch your show together everyday after getting out from a long day of school. Fast forward 8 years later and now my sister and I are both pregnant for the first time and would love to come out to your Mothers Day show! We live in different states now and it would be a great reunion and memory to see your show live in person. My sister is a nurse and has worked hard through out her whole pregnancy and I would love to surprise her with this incredible experience.
Thanks for all that you do,
Kelli
P.S. Due to pregnancy hormones I now cry almost every time you do something nice for someone on your show like when you sent that childrens choir to Disneyland. ha

Angelica

Hi Ellen. My Name Is Angelica And I Am Expecting My First Child In September. I Have Been Trying To Conceive For About 10 Years Now. I Went Through A Horrible Miscarriage Some Years Back. I Am Very Blessed To Be Carrying A Healthy Baby Boy. I Am So Happy Words Cannot Describe This Feeling. I Love You Very Much And though Out My Ups And Downs, You Have Always Made Me Laugh And Cry, And Made Me Forget About The World. Thank You. I Would Love To Go To Your Mothers Day Show. It Would Be A Great Honor To BeThere And See You Live. Thank You For Reading This And Considering Me.

melanie

hi Ellen my name is melanie fish and i writing this for two of my best friends. last week my friend heidi found out she was pregnant with her second child not knowing she was she was not showing at Shocking to all of us she is due may 26 2014. there have a daughter who will be 2 in June and then have nothing for this little boy i mean nothing. they are planning a weeding that is going to be in sep 7 2014 . they have put all they have in to this weeding and where not expecting to have another baby until after the wedding. so please help them we are all fans and would love to be on your mothers day show and help this family out please they are hard works and would love this more then anybody please considered them for the tickets

Mindy

Hi Ellen!

I'm writing to recommend my friend of almost 20 years, Cristina Flores Barela, for an audience member ticket to your Ellen Mother's Day Show. Christina is pregnant (due in August) with her very first baby with her husband, Curtis, of over 4 years. She is an ambitious individual who is currently enrolled in a master's program to become a counselor, a dedicated teacher that her colleagues and students admire, and a super sweet friend who never hesitates to help.

Being the big fan she is of your show, I know she would love the chance to be on your Mother's Day Show with her "Little Peanut" this year.

Thank you Ellen for considering Cristina for the show!

Mindy

Mindy

Hi Ellen!

Thank you Ellen for considering Cristina for the show!

Mindy

Marcela Raygoza

Ellen,
Hello Ellen, my name is Marcela and am from San Diego, California. My sister-in-law Vanessa is expecting her first child and that means I will be a first time aunt! Vanessa and my brother Emmanuel are very hard working people and have always been there for me. I would really love for Vanessa to be able to go to your mothers day show! She really deserves it! Please Ellen, would you send Vanessa to your mothers day show?! Thank You!!!!!

Don

Hey Ellen. As a father of a grown daughter there is not alot I can do for her anymore. She has watched your show since she was a young girl...it would mean the world to me if I could surprise her with tickets to your Mothers Day Show. She is pregnant with our first grandchild...being on your show would be once in a lifetime opportunity.

Rhonda

Hi Ellen. My husband and I are going to be first time Grandparents!!! My daughter and her husband have been trying for a year and finally got pregnant. She is in her second trimester and doing great. Our daughter loves your show and has always said when she gets pregnant she would do anything be on your Mothers Day Show. As a mother, it would mean the world to me to help her dream come true...needless to say I would secure the best Grandma ever title too.

Rhonda

Harneet

Hello Ellen,
I am going to be a first time mom to a little baby girl and would loveeee to be on your show! I am a huge fan of your show. I am very nervous and excited for whats to come, and coming to your show would be a great story I can tell my girl when she is older. Your show has given me company all throughout my pregnancy. Please consider me for the show, as I might very well be your biggest fan!

Love you, Ellen!

Harneet

Cynthia

Hi Ellen!

I'm writing to recommend my former teacher and current friend, Cristina Flores, for an audience member ticket to your Ellen Mother's Day Show. Cristina, or C.Flo as we fondly call her, has always been an extremely caring, thoughtful, and amazing woman. As her student, I felt her nurturing instinct every day and I know she will be an incredible mother.

C.Flo and her husband, Curtis, met about eight years ago and got married in 2009. Because Curtis was living in California and C.Flo in Texas, she eventually had to make the big move. She has since enrolled in a master's program to become a counselor! I know this Mother's Day Show should help her, Curtis, and their little Peanut so much!

Please take this wonderful woman into consideration!

Thank you, Ellen!

Cynthia

Priscilla Valdez

Ellen,
Ive submitted my story, me and two of my sister in laws are expecting our new additions to the family this year. All three of us having due dates two months apart from each other, with the first one to be expected at the end of May and the last to be expected at the end of September. Two of us including myself are exccited to be first time mommies and enjoying the first time exeperiences of pregnancy. We would love to show off our bellies on your show for Mother's Day and have a good time.=)

(Page 1 of 24) 1234567Older