Win Tickets to Ellen's Mother's Day Show!

Calling all first-time pregnant moms! You can win tickets to Ellen's Mothers Day Show 4 different ways! On Instagram, on Pinterest, on Twitter and on Facebook! Make sure you're following Ellen on all of those sites to make sure you don't miss your chances to win. Good luck!

Comments

(Page 1 of 24) 1234567Older
Marcela Raygoza
about an hour ago

Ellen,
Hello Ellen, my name is Marcela and am from San Diego, California. My sister-in-law Vanessa is expecting her first child and that means I will be a first time aunt! Vanessa and my brother Emmanuel are very hard working people and have always been there for me. I would really love for Vanessa to be able to go to your mothers day show! She really deserves it! Please Ellen, would you send Vanessa to your mothers day show?! Thank You!!!!!

Don
20 hours ago

Hey Ellen. As a father of a grown daughter there is not alot I can do for her anymore. She has watched your show since she was a young girl...it would mean the world to me if I could surprise her with tickets to your Mothers Day Show. She is pregnant with our first grandchild...being on your show would be once in a lifetime opportunity.

Rhonda
20 hours ago

Hi Ellen. My husband and I are going to be first time Grandparents!!! My daughter and her husband have been trying for a year and finally got pregnant. She is in her second trimester and doing great. Our daughter loves your show and has always said when she gets pregnant she would do anything be on your Mothers Day Show. As a mother, it would mean the world to me to help her dream come true...needless to say I would secure the best Grandma ever title too.

Rhonda
21 hours ago

Harneet
1 day ago

Hello Ellen,
I am going to be a first time mom to a little baby girl and would loveeee to be on your show! I am a huge fan of your show. I am very nervous and excited for whats to come, and coming to your show would be a great story I can tell my girl when she is older. Your show has given me company all throughout my pregnancy. Please consider me for the show, as I might very well be your biggest fan!

Love you, Ellen!

Harneet

Cynthia
1 day ago

Hi Ellen!

I'm writing to recommend my former teacher and current friend, Cristina Flores, for an audience member ticket to your Ellen Mother's Day Show. Cristina, or C.Flo as we fondly call her, has always been an extremely caring, thoughtful, and amazing woman. As her student, I felt her nurturing instinct every day and I know she will be an incredible mother.

C.Flo and her husband, Curtis, met about eight years ago and got married in 2009. Because Curtis was living in California and C.Flo in Texas, she eventually had to make the big move. She has since enrolled in a master's program to become a counselor! I know this Mother's Day Show should help her, Curtis, and their little Peanut so much!

Please take this wonderful woman into consideration!

Thank you, Ellen!

Cynthia

Priscilla Valdez
1 day ago

Ellen,
Ive submitted my story, me and two of my sister in laws are expecting our new additions to the family this year. All three of us having due dates two months apart from each other, with the first one to be expected at the end of May and the last to be expected at the end of September. Two of us including myself are exccited to be first time mommies and enjoying the first time exeperiences of pregnancy. We would love to show off our bellies on your show for Mother's Day and have a good time.=)

roberta  l stein

ellen I have watched your show since I became diabled even when i'am having the worst pain day I can always watch your show and for that hour I forget about my pain because i'am to busy laughing I love you ellen and I want to thank you for the laughter. I would love to win tickets to your show for mothers day.
sincerely Roberta stein

Samantha Casserly

Crossing my fingers to get on the show!!!! First time mom! Husband and I tried for over two years and after countless cycles of IUI we decided to give up trying and move onto adoption.... The day we received our adoption approval letter where we could start the waiting game for placement, we found out we were pregnant!!! It has been a crazy roller coaster of emotions and we couldn't be more excited!!

Karaline DiBernard

Hi Ellen! I love your show! I am expecting my first child! It took me over a year to get pregnant. My husband and I went through an IVF cycle and were lucky enough to be blessed with a child on the first try! We are very excited to have a little one running around come August! I would love to be at your Mother's Day Show!!

Heather Franey

Crossing my fingers and toes!! I would love to bring my mother and sister-in-law to the Mothers Day Show. We are both carrying grandbabies and are due at the same time. Not planned, I promise! She has had some rough years since losing my dad and this would be a WONDERFUL surprise for both my mom and super-duper-hard-working sister-in-law. Ellen, you're the BEST!!

florence jones

Ellen: I would love to be on your Mother's Day show....! I am 74 years old, 3 kids, and if I can't be there for the show I will probably cry:( I live in San Diego so getting there will not be a problem.

Sarah Meissen

Hi Ellen....I am hoping to win tickets for your mom to be show for my sister in law Cristy. She is expecting her first child, a baby girl, this August. Her and my brother have been married for almost 5 years, 3 of which they lived apart flying back and forth from California and Texas due to work and schooling. They finally decided that they needed to be together and settled down in San Jose Ca. away from Cristy's hometown of El Paso TX. where all of her family lives. My brother is the sole provider for their family in order for Cristy to attend graduate school and obtain her masters in counselor education. She wants to be a high school guidance counselor an help young girls maintain interest in science, technology, engineering, and math. I feel that they both really deserve to be a part of your show because they both work so hard and live far away from most of their family members. They mean everything to each other and mean so much to me. Thank You for your consideration! -Sarah Meissen

Sarah Meissen

Hi Ellen....I am hoping to win tickets for your mom to be show for my sister in law Cristy. She is expecting her first child, a baby girl, this August. Her and my brother have been married for almost 5 years, 3 of which they lived apart flying back and forth from California and Texas due to work and schooling. They finally decided that they needed to be together and settled down in San Jose Ca. away from Cristy's hometown of El Paso TX. where all of her family lives. My brother is the sole provider for their family in order for Cristy to attend graduate school and obtain her masters in counselor education. She wants to be a high school guidance counselor an help young girls maintain interest in science, technology, engineering, and math. I feel that they both really deserve to be a part of your show because they both work so hard and live far away from most of their family members. They mean everything to each other and mean so much to me. Thank You for your consideration! Sarah Meissen

Susie Flores

Hi Ellen,
What can I tell you about my daughter Cristina Flores, she is a beautiful person inside and out. I am not saying this because she is my only daughter but because she is all these things. Cristina has such a kind heart, doesn't think badly of anyone and is always there when you need her. She certainly helped me out last year when her Abuela passed. She lives in San Jose with her husband Curtis and is studying at the University of San Jose getting her Masters in Guidance Counseling. Now that they are expecting their first baby, a girl in August and our first grandbaby is truly a God send. She has so much love to offer this little one that you can see it in her face. Unfortunately, we are not living in the same state we are in Texas and she has no family in San Jose which makes it harder being her first baby. We communicate by phone and Skype as often as we can. Cristina has been a big fan of your show since she was in middle school in El Paso and loves you dearly. Being selected on Ellen's program would be such a great adventure for her and her baby girl. I believe she even mentioned that if selected she would select "Ellen" as baby's middle name. Please consider Cristina for your Mother's Day show.
Susie Flores