Happy Easter Sunday! We're back from Australia!

That was the first thing I said when I woke up today. Portia didn't seem as excited about it. I'm still jetlagged, so it was 2:30 in the morning, but still...

I had a great trip, and I'm excited to be back for an amazing week on my show! Bruno Mars is here! He's gonna sing his brand-new number one hit, too. His songs are so catchy. I've had some of them stuck in my head longer than some of my fillings.

The handsome John Mayer is dropping by -- it's his first television appearance since having throat surgery, and he'll perform a song from his new album. I have lots of hot tea and lemon standing by.

The always adorable Kellie Pickler is here with her new dance partner, Derek Hough. I think they'll do great on “Dancing with the Stars.” Kellie is as kind as she is funny. I can't wait to see her.

The hilarious Matthew Perry will tell me all about the upcoming season finale of his show, “Go On.” He's one of my favorite friends. He's also one of my favorite "Friends.”

Plus, Chris O'Dowd is here! He played Kristen Wiig's love interest in one of my favorite films, "Bridesmaids," and now he's starring in a film with Jessica Mauboy, who I just hung out with in Australia, so we have a lot to talk about.

That's only the beginning! I'm also talking to Eva Mendes, Ted Danson, Giuliana & Bill Rancic, and more. I'd tell you about it, but I need to get ready for bed. I'm exhausted! The clock says it's 7am, but I'm sure that's a mistake.

See you Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older
Rick Jennings

Welcome home Ellen&Portia were ready for some new shows, and the secret word!!!!

bradford smith

Glad y'all had fun love from Florida can't wait for your show no more vacations for you unless there live on vacation lol

Lonna Fletcher

Hi Ellen I am glad you are back from your trip and i hope you had a very nice time

steve

still watch your show everyday

Sherry French

I love your show. My favorite show was when Jeff Corwin was there and he had the snake you were "trying" to help hold. And that gorgeous wolf he brought. You make me laugh each day and you don't know how much I (and many others) actually NEED that to help us face our days and issues. Love you for giving us that. I don't know how I'd make it without at least that. Then I can handle spag. and macaroni every day. Thank you Ellen.

Meredith Schilling

I love the Ellen Show and Ellen. Would not miss it for the world. She has such a big and kind heart and is very sympathetic of peoples needs.

noreen cosmark ( noniey)

Ellen you are remarkable.. ty for not only helping so many people animals but for making the world laugh daily... love in my heart always for you.... your awesome!!!

Bonnie Pooler

Dear Ellen,
I enjoy all your shows, you make me laugh and you make me cry. You help others and commend those who help others. This is so important because people need people and their helping hands, you show these things.Now on a lighter note,I so love watching Rosie and Sophia Grace. They make me and I'm sure others, to light up when then come on stage. Thank you Ellen for all your good deeds and making us Laugh we ALL need this.

Imelda Razon

You have the most pleasant and enjoyable show on TV. Always a spirit-lifter. I have followed you from the very start of your TV career and you have never changed - so funny, wholesome, so genuine!

Kathy Heminger

I just love the interaction with Rosie and Sophia Grace!! They are so adoreable. Yes, I knew Michael Buble is Canadian. I am so proud of him. Love you Ellen!!:) Thank you!

Love,
Kathy Heminger

Kaye Heilman

Love you Ellen I have watched you for 10 years I record and watch because I need a laugh when I finish teaching nursing every day.I have requested tickets to your Orlando show for the last 2 YEARS i cannot afford to fly to California.I am asking for4 tickets so that I can surprise my 3 sisters that live in Daytona Beach Fla.I live in Tampa.If I am asking too late Im sure you will be on next year. Your show is the funniest and you are the most caring celeb I have ever seen. Caring to humans and animals. I watched you on tv when you were a stand up comedian.God bless you Ellen

Awilda Bello

I love your show Ellen, Im a true vier and never miss your show I would love you to invite me to your show your fan
Awilda

LARENA ALLRED

I wish everyday we could live our lives through your heart and soul and the world would be a better place, I strive to live my life through you ! what an inspiration you are to the world! I would give anything to meet you or do the most hillarious stuff to win tickets to meet my one idol and thats Ellen! Thank God he created you! love always your biggest fan Larena

Patricia Webb

Your show makes me feel good and laugh. I never know what you are going to do. LOL

Elaine maloney

I love when you have Sophia grace and Rosie on they are so funny,I watched them from the first time and Rosie was so shy but she has really come out of her shell.When my grand daughter is here she loves to watch them sing. my daughter in law (her mom) just had a set of twin boys who were in the nicu for 2 weeks but are now home,thanks to lots of prayers. Love your show and since my husband retired a few years ago he watches it everyday with me too. Actually if we are out he will say lets go its almost time for Ellen haha.

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older