Take a look at some of the best quotes from this week's guests.

Comments

melinda garza

HAPPY EASTER ELLEN. IM GLAD YOUR BACK BUT NOT ONLY AM I GLAD, SO IS MY DAD HE LOVES HIM SOME ELLEN. WE ALL DO.

nick

dalinick1@gmail.com

nick

is ther disability people here

emine

selam ellen ben emine size Türkiye den yazıyorum sizi e2 tv den izlemye başladım yaklaşık 1 aydır inanılmaz sempatik hoş ve komiksiniz :) sizinde dediyiniz gibi sadece sizi izliyorum :) program olarak :) hareketleriniz tavırlarınız ne hoş umarım her şey sizin istediyiniz gibi olur size bol boll bolll başarılar . böyle bi msj niye attım bilmiyorum 31 yaşındayım ne dünyaca ünlü nede her hangi bir ünlüye aaa bende şuna hastayım ve ya şuna mjs atım demedim ama size acayıp sempati duydum bence cok zeki olmanızdan kaynaklanıyor sizde bilirsiniz espri yapmak zeka işi neyse dediyim gibi size bolll boll başarılar sevgilerimle ellen....

Michele   M.   Arbour

Oh!!
By the way about the Bithday Girl Ms Jones has a memior coming out on June 25th 2013.Shirley Jones:A Memoir.The book can be pre-ordered on Amazon.com for$ 1560...+tax and shipping($19.59 funny(price) the same year I was born) for hardcover. and for the kindle edition $11.04,+.Thank you,Ellen for letting me put this on your website.

Love you and Portia, Mama and Big Hugs.

Michele

and Hoppy- Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!

1 Reply
Michele   M.   Arbour

I would like to wish Ms.Shirley Jones a Happy Birthday! Actress,singer and comedienne and countless of film,stage and tv credits.And such as Musical films like 'Oklahoma!(1955)',Carousel(1956) and The Music Man(1962).And many more musicals.(BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS)for the film Elmer Gantry(1960...)-All Great Films!!!!The role I remember, as a kid is Shirley(mom)Partridge the widowed mother of five children in situation - comedy tv series The Partridge Family(1970-1974).Ms.Jones is a Very Proud Mother of her four sons Shaun,Patrick and Ryan and (step-son)David Cassidy.And also a Very Proud Grandmother to her Grandchildren and wife of Marty Ingels.

Ms.Shirley Jones,enjoy your Birthday!!!!!You know I gotta write this:'Come On Get Happy!!!!!!!!

Michele

annastasiamunyati@yahoo.com

One lesson I've learnt this period of Easter, live everyday like its your last, ask the little bird on your shoulder,is my time up? If I died today, will I have lived my life the way I wanted? Will I regret anything? Live life like everybreath you take is the last,love everyone,forgive unconditionally,be surrounded by those you love,family,friends. Be at peace with the world, do charity,pray....and ehen you die, you'll be a Happy soul....togethe r we can save and heal the world. Happy Easter.