Ten thousand people showed up in Melbourne for Ellen's live event -- the turnout was incredible! Thank you to everyone who showed up. Check out the photos!

IMG_0586sm_full

IMG_0646sm_full

IMG_0675sm_full

IMG_0690sm_full
IMG_7651sm

IMG_7603sm

IMG_7910sm

IMG_7552sm

IMG_7538sm

Comments

Nicole Golland

Hi Ellen,

I was there at 4am to see you in melbourne I was lucky number 310 wrist band, I have always wanted to see you and my dream came true. Your an amazing women and I love your wife, I have just finished reading her book very inspiring. I had a present for you and would love to send it to you. Thank you for visiting our country and letting melbourne to show you how much we love you xoxox

Lisa   Stroud

Ellen, you really look like you had a lot of fun, can't wait until you get back to show us. I know it's going to be great!!!
Ellen have a safe trip back!!

Sam

I was there! in the group of people who were blocked outside and couldn't get into the main stage. but still fun :)

Chicheng

Ellen ! I was at Birarrung Marr since early this morning !! Though my back is completely fried from standing under the sun, IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT !! Anyway I sketched a portrait of you and I'd really really love for you to have it. I spent a solid 5 hours on it ! I swung by your hotel today and caught a glimpse of you. Security said people were too aggressive and that you wouldn't come out anymore. I was pretty bummed 'cause I was hoping I could pass it to you personally. I ended up passing it to one of the securities (Joe) and he said he'd pass it along. I really really hope you get it and I do honestly hope you'll love it. You're such an inspiration and you've inspired me to be a better person every single day. You're everything that's good in this world packed into a 5ft8 human being !! You bring the best out of people. You're the funniest, kindest and most generous person I'd ever met. You should drop your last name and get it changed to Ellen The Generous instead. LOVE YOU ELLEN !!!

AGA1475

Ellen your show in Melbourne was definitely great. Anyway, all your show is great. When I see them on youtube. I can't wait!!!

rachel

when will we see these shows on tv in australia