Portia took Ellen on a tour of her childhood grammar school in Melbourne, and we've got the exclusive photos!

Watch what happened... when Ellen is back in April with brand-new shows!

IMG_5924r
IMG_6051r
IMG_6012r
IMG_6097r

Comments

Sarah J Marquez

Hi Ellen Im glad you are back. I miss seeing new shows. Porta and Ellen you make such a nice and loving couple. Your fan fron Brooklyn sarah

Liz Rodriguez

Hey Ellen, looks like you and Portia are having an awesome time in Australia and the photos are great. Can't wait for your new shows, that is if you decide to come back. Have a safe trip home.

Liz

Sue

Hey Ellen

Hope you had a fantastic time in Oz. It was great to show off our great country and the best harbour to you! I'm a Sydneysider and wanted to say if you ever can make it back soon, pop back for New Year's Eve one year, it's the best fireworks show in the world!

Cheers

Sue

Lisa Ariss

Ellen, I love all the photos. You look so happy:}}} Safe travels back home. Miss you

jodi olmstead

did you look "down-under" your old desk, did you have any
..............."old gum" ???
Just sayin' !!

Those kids must still be soooo on cloud 9

(((peace)))
jodi olmstead

is the spring break #1 Pensocola ???

sarah calvert

That was my school and our maths teacher didn't let us out and made us do a test D:

1 Reply
Amelia Demusz

Thank you for showing us some of your picture. both of you are so lovely and I am glad that you have a nice vacation. those kids are adorable..God bless you both..

Connie Solomon

Portia - Your outfit was just toooo cool. I am sure all the children enjoyed it also. You and Ellen are just the best. I am so very happy that the two of you are able to visit your homeland. I wish the two of you the best. Have fun and enjoy yourselves. Love to you both Connie Solomon

Genine Bushfan

Thank you for showing us pictures from Portias school. How exciting it must have been for you. I love that she had the uniform on also. Hope you had a wonderful time!