IMG_5705r
IMG_5707r

Ellen, Portia and our staff have arrived in Melbourne! Follow Ellen on Twitter for updates about where she'll be next

Comments

Linda Tabbush

Please, could I share the Australia trip....have never been there
in spite of 25 years that I worked as a Travel Consultant.

Thanks.

Jodie

Hi,
I live in Australia and have seen a lot about Ellen's Australian tour on the news, but none of the shows that have been done so far in Australia have been broadcasted here. I thought the shows would be recorded and played on the tv, but we're seeing re-runs the same as the US viewers are! Sure the Australian shows going to be played on tv in Australia and America?..

Ruth Marron

Hi Ellen & Portia,
How's it? glad you had a great time :) I really missed you, I watch you everyday during my lunch time. I work up in the field services dept. of animal control, & sometimes while watching you I bust out cracking up, trying to not laugh so loud but you get me every time. I'm glad that you have a show and that you make so many people happy with your whit and charm and love too :) your are the best
love your pal,
ruth a.k.a. superlicensing chicka heee....hee...

Gary Jones

Why aren't shows being aired? There was a lot of hype about this trip and now we're stuck with reruns?

annie clausen

Glad you are enjoying:-)

bobi grimes

I miss Ellen.... I thought this Australia trip was gonna be like the Oprah trip to Australia and we (in the USA) would get to see the Ellen show broadcast from Australia. Old reruns are better than nothing...but I was hoping we'd get to see the show broadcast from Australia...

Fiona

Hi Ellen, welcome to Melbourne! Unfortunately your biggest fan will be at school tomorrow, she's only 11 years old. Both she and I hope you and Portia have a wonderful stay while you're here and don't forget to come back again soon!

Olivia

Ellen came to my school when she visited Melbourne today, pretty epic.

Jodi Ramos Selau

Hey Ellen, everybody loves you.
But I love u more. lol
Hey...after Australia, comos to Brazil.
My home its your home!