Ellen and Portia made their way to Australia's famous Manly Beach -- check out the exclusive photos!

IMG_5613r

IMG_5608r

IMG_5588r

IMG_5574r

Comments

Ela

Pity I missed out the fun. I did write to ask if you were going to provide Auslan Interpreters for the Deaf community but had no replies.
I missed out anyway as I was in hospital the week you arrived! :(
Fingers crossed that I won't miss it again if you and Portia return to lovely Sydney!

JEANETTE  O'ROARK

ELLEN AND PORTIA...... IM NEW AT THIS SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. WE LOVE YOUR SHOW AND THE KIDS ASK IF A NEW ON IS ON WHEN THEY GET HOME. WE LOVE THE PICTURES FROM OUT BACK. MY SISTER WENT THERE A FEW YEARS AGO TO VISIT SOME FRIENDS. PRETTY COOL! TAKE CARE JEANETTE

Christine Marie

Looks wonderful. You are such an amazing person and loved by all. Glad to see the good time posts too. Enjoying life.

Anita McCants

Ellen, you and Portia look like you're having a fantastic time! Glad to see you both are enjoying yourselves :^)

Bertha Roper

Hey Ellen,
The both of you look amazing together. You are the cutest couple! I am very happy that you actually made it down under and having a good time. We miss you back home!

Marian May

Ellen and Portia look so happy, they make a beautiful couple. I'm so happy for them both.

AGA1475

I envy there is so nice and warm. And both of you look great.

Iman

When is leaving sydney? I missed out her show at the opera house is she planing to present another show in sydney currently?? Love her so muchh