australia-fans

Ellen held a special meet-and-greet for fans who weren't able to attend the show in Sydney. See more behind-the-scenes photos in our backstage gallery!

Comments

Ela

Seen all your videos and photos...I know it is not easy but I do wish your videos have captions for the Deaf as I so love watching and see what you have to say...I am glad you came to Australia but sadly my friends, partner and myself missed out the fun as we had no idea if Auslan Interpreter (Australian Sign Language) was going to be provided. Fingers Crossed for next visit, I would so love to have a photo with you and Portia...beautiful couple you are. Hugs xox

Eileen R. Mency

It's plain to see what fun it is in Australia. Good to see you took Tony with you, I guess he's there to keep you dancing. Haha

adria ostroski

I can honestly say I am NOT a jealous person at all....but right about now im so jealous of each and everyone at all your shows!! I have been trying so hard to get to one. I can't wait to watch them, im going through Ellen withdrawl!!! Thank goodness for the reruns. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPHmnId-3OU I thought maybe my cardboard Ellen koalaing video would get me there? Oh well we had fun making it! Love you Ellen!! Be safe and have fun!!!

Aidan Tavendale

Just loved seeing your show in Sydney Ellen, what beaut weather Sydney turned on. Lots of smiles. Thanks heaps :)

Bertha Roper

Nice Pic! You are so cool Ellen! I hope to meet you one day and come to your show.

Paula