Thanks to all you Sydneysiders who showed up for our taping. Stay tuned to Ellen's Twitter account for more updates in the coming days!

Comments

Tom Brown

I have always been a fan. I am just learning how to twitter. You have always been a person who made me laugh. Thank you!!!!

Patty Helton

I can't hardly stand it! You are having so much fun in a beautiful country. What a trip!!!!!!!!! Be safe and enjoy!!! So many things to see and do!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it on your show. Patty Helton Rising sun, Indiana

Sherrill Dundas

Enjoy Ellen, fine weather. Great pictures. Wish I was there and not here.

Deb Yates

Ellen & Portia ,what a perfect day to see our fabulous harbour ,enjoy hope the jet lag doesn't set in

Amer MIkhail

HI ELLEN, I HOPE YOU ENJOY FABULOUS TIME IN AUSTRALIA IAM YOUR A HUGE FAN FROM IRAQ.

Hailey

I WANT FOR MY VISION TO MOVE FORWARD IN AFRICA AND AROUND THE WORLD IF I HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET ELLEN SHE CAN HELP ME OUT TO MOVE FORWARD TO REDUCE POVERTY RATE AMONG THE YOUTH IN AFRICA LIBERIA.

Hailey

I WISH, I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET ELLEN,SHE IS A WONDERFUL LADY AND VERY PASSIONATE THAT GOOD,ELLEN I PRAY TO MEET U FACE TO FACE CANT WAIT TO HAVE THAT OPPORTUNITY I LIVE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT TO MEET ELLEN WHILE SHE IS IN AUSTRALIA THAT WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY GOD HELP ME TO SEE ELLEN.IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME JUST CALL ME ON 0451500783 CHEERS