This brings "koalaing" to a whole new level.

Be sure to follow Ellen on Twitter & Instagram for more photos from Australia.

Comments

Linda Hood

I love all your pictures, and when I see the ones of you looking at any animal I can see how much you love them as I do. I have saved so may from a foster farm chicken that fell off the truck (lucky Chicken) to a Racoon, wish you could see my husband face when I come in to tell him what I have now.

Ali

OH MY GOSH!...YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO PERFECT TOGETHER!...CAN'T STOP GAZING AT YOU TWO...*swoons*...all right all right I'll stop being creepy now..kisses&hugs...(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc).....(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)......(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) (˘‿˘ʃƪ)

Shannon

omg now i sound like really bad....Ellen we love you...thankyou for making our day. The posts I did before dont sound right & that is pretty much what I do, stuff things up without meaning to :(,.....enjoy your time here in aus....just a quick shout out to my mum & dad Des & Cathy Vero in Hunter Valley NSW will be lovely....love from their daughter & grandchildren in Queensland xo

Shannon

ohhhhhh have I sent the right message....goodness me, I thought I was doing the right thing now I look like a umm different desperatoooo. So sorry to my kids.....:(

Shannon

Welcome to Down Under Ellen, thank you for bringing your show here. Australia is a beautiful Country. I would like to help out my mum and dad. They have always been there for me, with my 3 children as I am single parent & my little brother. We have been through a lot. My mum was a young mum & they never thought she would have had me because of her kidney condition. She has had my beautiful dad that has taken on the roll as my dad since I was a toddler please... I was tested to be a donor for my mum for kidney transplant, but I found that I was pregnant so any form of donation was out the door. I had an extremely rough pregnancy with the birth of my youngest child Tatiyanah.NOw my son is waiting to be diagnosed with ASD Austitic Syndrome Disdorder. Pre-Eclampsia was life threatening but it was controlled. My Mum & Dad Des & Cathy Vero need time out, They are both hard workers. They have done so much for my brother and I, she may be only running on 8 or 6 or 10% kidney function at times. She is a a beautiful mum & a wonderful nanny to her grandchildren. Please if you can just give her a mention on your shows her in aus about how important transplants are. Thank you for your time :)

Shannon

Welcome Ellen & Portia!!!!My son has asked if you are going to visit the crocodiles lol. He wants to but we are too scared hahahahaha....