It’s been a long journey, but it’s finally here! I couldn’t be more excited about heading to Australia.

Portia is so happy to get to show me her home country for the first time. It took years to find the right time to go, and after countless hours of planning and schedules and coordination, I got sick and had to postpone a few days. I guess Us Weekly is right; celebrities really are just like us.

Now I’m feeling much better and I’m headed Down Under! I want you to be a part of my trip every step of the way, so make sure you’re following me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook for all of my Australian updates! I’m looking forward to seeing the most incredible things Australia has to offer, in their natural habitat. I hope somebody knows where Russell Crowe lives.

Don’t miss some of my favorite guests on the show all week long. Plus, play our Watch and Win game for a chance to win a $5,000 gift card! Look for the Spring Break City in every show, enter it on our website, and you could win!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 19) 1234567Older
peter barrowcliffe montreal canada

I watch you and your show as often as I can and like it. I think you are a great host and enjoy being in other peoples lives. I would though as a Canadian like to be invited to your show and all your contests.
I wish you and Portia Happy Easter and maybe who knows maybe we will meet up some time.
Keep the LOVE ALIVE
Peter

catherine Chapman

Have a great vacation!! I will have to win this gift card then I can go on vacation also LOL. Can't wait to hear how you liked in Down-Under ! Good Luck !

earlenedupree

I have as you can you help me with a car.so i can get back forward to work and to my docter can please help me.I NO AT POEPLE ALWAYS AS YOU FOR MONEY. I WILL UNDERSTAND IF YOU WILL NOT HELP ME.

linda

I am sorry to hear that your mother is not feeling well hope that every thing will go well for her

danny

hi ellen i hope you had great memorial day and week end . my wife and i went to her dad and moms grave sight grand rapids mi vets home they are together for eternity . it was beautiful and sad all the white grave stones had flags on them . but it makes you sad to see all the lifes lost to keep us and other countries free . i hope i get to see world that is free but i dont think it will happen till my wife and i bones are at rest for long time after . we love yah ellen danny an vicki dandrea . keep being you

lisa

Hello Ellen and Portia!
I am so pleased that you guys had a safe trip. I love you and pray that you all have the best time of your life! May God's blessings be with you and have some fun for me.

Doris Jody Harris

Loved last week show, with pic of Australia, You two looked so happy on your trip, but 14 hr on plane would have been hard.
It will take some time to get over Jet Lag, You do look so tired. Sure need to give you E for effort just to be on your Show. Never miss it, if do, I record it.

marsha miles

All the pics of your vacation was just amazin as you both.. luv ya alot..

Danita ford

hey ellen who won the trip with you i wish i could have one but i will enter again when you have another trip to try and win but hope you feel better .

shirley vanscyoc

I was not able to send you my letter or email I donot have have access to pictures and etc I wrote such a long note youre always helping someone I need help so that I can retire and enjoy whatever I have left here. With my credit not so good since my husband passed away got behind in my rent and discover suing me for a bill I didnt know I had 8 years ago and Im sure its all interest Im 77 yrs old not ready to kick any bucket yet got a few heart problems and of course I had the bad habit of smoking which I am fighting each day not to pick up again Getting help in this town only helps others it seems that way any way Anyway thanks for listening I love it when you end your show "BE GOOD AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER" Wish everyone would follow. Please dodnot publish my name

Pauline Eaglin

I am so happy you are feel better now and that you can have a nice weekend. with you and your wife i hope one day i can come and see your show. take care and see you on the tv.

Beverly Friend

Ellen - Darn it! I have gone back to work. I need your fun stuff. I think you should have me on your show not knowing anything about me. I'm just a normal person who is very fun and outgoing. Love cats.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Penny Parker

Hi Ellen,
Been watching the highlights of your trip to Australia...what a great time everyone had and what a beautiful Country!! I hope I can win a ticket for next year...that would be awesome...Love you and your show Ellen...what a special person you are..I can always depend on you to make me smile!!! Thank you and God Bless!
Keep on Dancing..Love ya, Penny

cindy montague

Ellen I hope you trip was exciting and enjoyable I miss writting to you and watching your show because with direct t.v. when it rains you cannot watch t.v in williamsburg va. But I would like to have a pair of those underwear and a coffee mug since I cannot be their in person HUGS AND KISSES
cindy

mary spinosi

elen, this is not a comentary about the above subject, but rather about my two children, victoria14, tyler13, have ben very chalenged living in a diferent economic level and have given up alot of their prvious materialistic life. 7 yrs. ago, i the mom was a wel paid rn of 20 yrs. when i fel on a cofe spill which resulted in a vast amt. of nerve damage which severely weakened my rt, side and as a result my employer halted my employment that was in 2007 and then in 2010 my dter and i were run of into a tree which thank god left my dtr. unharmed, but increased my nerve damage to both sides and i can never return to being a nurse. as a result chase bank refuses to help us kep our home with using many unscrupulous tactics to allow to geting into the making homes afordable and left us at poverty level for the last 2 yrs. the car acident was a hit and run and our state of pa is taking its sweet old time in providing our family social security disability income. My whole life ive given to others and now that were in ned no one cares to help us economicaly. normaly i wouldnt ask anyone such as yourself, but now the situatiuon is becoming more of a problem just puting fod and clothing out for my family. please help if its ot a strugle to you. spinosi family. 731 jeferson blvd. lake ariel pa 18436 god bless you elen for our great humanitarism to one and all.

(Page 1 of 19) 1234567Older