It’s your last chance to win tickets to Down Under! Enter here! You won’t find another way to get to Australia for free unless you’re a really strong swimmer.

Before I head to the Southern Hemisphere, I’ve got some very exciting guests to talk to. Halle Berry will be here! She’s telling me about her scary new movie, “The Call.” It’s not easy sitting down next to someone so incredibly beautiful. I’m sure Halle will do fine.

One of the most adorably quirky people I have ever met, Kellie Pickler, will be here with her “Dancing with the Stars” partner, Derek Hough. That Kellie is a real firecracker. You never know what’ll happen when she’s here.

Jessica Alba is stopping by and we’re gonna talk about her new book that’s all about being a new mom. I know the feeling -- Portia and I just got a new goldfish.

The talented and bubbly Jennifer Love Hewitt will be here to talk about her show on Lifetime, “The Client List.” If you haven’t seen it, you’ll love Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Plus, one of my very good friends, Bethenny Frankel is on her way! She’s got some great do-it-yourself tips to get your life organized. I hope she can help me pack.

Also, the handsome Scott Foley will be here. I can’t wait to hear what’s going to happen next on his hit show, “Scandal.” I don’t know if you’ve been watching, but it’s absolutely scandalous.

Plus, the hilarious Joel McHale is taking a break from his two hit shows to come talk to me, and lots more! You couldn’t ask for a better send-off week than that. It all starts Monday on my show!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older
Lonna Fletcher

Hi , Ellen I love to watch your show and keep up what you are doing with your show

mimi zerr

take me, take me

veronicai laplante

hi ellen i hope you have a nice trip with your wife well i guess i and my friend leisa wont be going i enterd but i didnt hear any thing so i guess we are stuck herei have enterd all your contest and never won one contest i have been trying but it just dont happen for us it hurts me alot that i never win any thing iv been trying for a long time now i guess there is no hope for us when i say us im speaking for leisa towell i hope you enjoy your trip your fan veronia laplante and leisa thomasi will give you my phone number again maybe you can call me before you leave 1 585 365 1022 ok see you when you get back have a great time

cindy scott

thnak you? ellen for newsletter ok from cindy scott from orillia ontaio canada have good day

JoAnn

I was in California during Easter week and had applied for tickets to your show. I would like to know the procedure for getting the tickets because they were available when I applied. My sister and 4 others also applied for the tickets and none of us ever heard anything about getting tickets for your show. We were all very disappointed and sad as we were really looking forward to going to your show. Please let me know how to get tickets in case I ever get a chance to go to California again. Thank you - a disappointed fan.

cindy knepper

Your show is one of my favorite ones to watch!!! Thanks for being such a great lady to make my week. I'm glad u went on vacation,but glad you're back,I missed your shows!:)

Jane McCormick

Hi Ellen
They are making a play about my life in Reno Nev, The play is called Voices In The Life.
I hope you will be watching for it. I have a community Tv show here were I interview many people that were in prostitution and were abused as children. My show is Breaking My Silence.I want to connect all the many services their are and no one knows were thay are, I have been doing interviews fr a year i want to haveit on the big channels lif realty show. Can you help me Ellen? You can see my interviews on my web site www.breakinmysilence.net I sur wish you coul help me get connected with a big station? XOXOXO Jane McCormick

ALEXANDRIA HENDON

HI ELLLEN!!HOPE U HAVE A GOOD DAY..LOVE UR SHOWS .

Susie Stokhamer

Dear Ellen:
I was wondering if you would find this interesting? I am going to be fifty this year. My mom is going to be 77. My grandmother is turning 103 on May 24, 2013.....crazy right! Until last week my grandmother lived with my parents. My mom was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease over a year ago, very early stages, however, helping my grandmother in and out of a wheel chair became too much. Would really love it if you could give my mom Judy Schaible a shout out on your mother's day show! Love and watch your show daily! Thanks for such great afternoon entertainment.

Angela Madaris

Hey Ellen you are the best. You have a great day today.

Martha Dagher

Ellen please please Let me be on your Mother's Day show it will be the best present I can ever have!!! Thank you and God Bless you always!!!!!

Ann Marie waithe

Hey Ellen I watch t show sometimes I am in tears,for some of your stories,I have been writing you for years and never got through,I looking forward too get some off your blessings.

doris ramey

would love for my husband to see Australia,this has been his greatist dream.

Amelia Demusz

Hi! Ellen,sorry to hear that you are sick my prayers are with you.
God said in his words by his strife we are healed.Isiah 53:5
Get well soon!!say Hi! to Portia and to all your staff.

desiree

Hey Ellen!! Came to see you on the 12th and you were ill, hope you're feeling better for Australia. Be safe, watch out for those killer bugs and snakes, YIKES!! See you another time

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older