Connect with Skype!

Ellen talked to two of her viewers at their school with the help of Skype! Find out how you can connect with Skype, here. Check out all of the amazing things Skype is doing to promote education right here!

Comments

veronika joseph

Hi Ellen your so so kind! I love you

Ancerg

Donal Logue is really a very special man, he indicated my Art work, It is a very difficult place the Brazil, to the all media in general see someone like me, I say in my profession.When my work was presented to the European community.and one article about me appeared in the newspaper, I thought " Maybe someone hear me now,will I finally make it, my project without much effort?" But it didn't happen ... and I stopped painting for 3 years.Then ... what happened on Twitter, with all indications ... It was a gift of life, dear...Donal... OH! Lord! "Kathy" kathy ireland She say "Your story is a super hero vision of inspiration. You see super abilities where others see challenges. "You are blessed & so is your son! "One Day in Brazil, one skeptic journalist say for me after this "Well, it was quite lovely, but be realistic was just lucky, they will never confirm this words" And i say to Donal Logue, kathy on Twitter 'will happen one note on the press here in Brazil, on the spread of my work; Allows quote me your name? Your indication! " And Donal say " Of course. I am a big fan" and Kathy say " Please let all in Brazil know that I admire your talent & heart. Wonderful artist & Father. Congratulations!" That day I was at the entrance of the restaurant , in this place i do my paintings and I trembled reading this lovely words...And I could not hold back the tears.People walked down the street and saw me crying and one lady said "Pity the painter, should not be selling anything! He be Crying!"True, I was crying ... but it was because it was as if God said " Fly my Son ... Fly high and show what you can with all your heart!" Now, every painting I do,I do not have a sponsor, I'm saving to make my new exhibition of paintings, which speaks about The Good in the world, actions done on the silence, "Knights" And my first Knight , will be the Donal. Please share my story in your country, darling. In my heart just exist only love and gratitude. _Ancerg http://ancerg.blogspot.com.br/p/english-version.html skype j.e.de.ancerg

Yudhistira Rahardjo

Hi Ellen, I am From Indonesia. I'm 22 Years Old. And I am Singer, Dancer, Pianist and Blogger. I hope someday, I will Skype with You. You're so amazing Woman. Terima Kasih.

Giselle

Hi Ellen,
I'm only 11 but I love you :) I'm coming to America on the 9th of December it would be a dream come true if I met you! My family love you and your show, when we go to America I'm not sure if we are going to the place you have your show but maybe we can met somewhere.... Like Disneyland.... We love your shows and watch them over and over again on YouTube. Hey! What happened to the dog you got from the pound but gave it to the family with the two girls and then they had to give it back to the pound? My sister Penny and my Mum started crying after they watched that. I have skype my name is giselle.mcdonald1 I'm sure you won't call me but if you did wow I would like die! Haha. You are so kind, beautiful, loving, and bring joy to every one :)

Love Giselle
(Your biggest fan)
Hahaha

Tiffany

Hi Ellen I have one younger bother he goes to William Berczy. An I go to Pirre Elliot Truedu High school my brother is grade 7 right now
even though he goes to art class lesson every Saturday my brother is 14 years old and am 15 in grade 9 ah. I Don't have a pet owner

Ellen I have question for to ask you how to skype you I won't to know

I am a huge fan of One Direction oh guess what my second cousin borrow a book called: "Sincerely I am Kidding" up baby

veronika joseph

Hi Ellen your so so kind! Ilove You.

Charlotte

Ellen you have no idea how excited my children, both of which, are the teachers you spoke with, were to skype with you. I hope you will attach a video of this segment on your site. Thanks

1 Reply
Kenneth L. Gines

Ellen, you are trully the best! Your show with the 4 years old child singing was one of the best shows I've seen. Sophia and Grace are a hit also. When I see your giving heart, I only pray for more success for you. My wife is a principal at Triggs Elementary School in Greenville, MS. Mississippi being a poor state, where our state legislature never fully funds education or anything to help the poor. Some of her children have never left the city limits and wouldnt know anything outside the city. I'm hoping that after you read the thousand of letters that you received daily, this one lands on in your heart. Children in Greenville, MS deserves the best also.

Love you,