The winner of the Daytona 500 was here, and challenged Ellen to a go-kart race! Find out who came out ahead right here.

Comments

Lois Brender

I love your show, and I enjoy you very much. I look forward to the beginning of another Season tomorrow. Go girl!

thomas

my co-worker's half-sister makes $78/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 10 months but last month her pay check was $17026 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more WEP6.COM
For more details please visit site

Bertha Roper

Congratulation Ellen,
Your not just good, but great! You drive like a professional! You even beat Jimmie Johnson.

Glenda

I just finished watching Ellen race Jimmie Johnson in their go carts and I CAN'T BELIEVE they weren't wearing helmuts. What kind of example are you trying to set??? Shame on you Ellen I thought you were smarter than that.

Elvee Meaford

Loved your race, but c'mon Ellen, where are your helmets?!! Worried about you in Meaford, Ontario

Richard blackiston

Dear Ellen . I'm writing you to ask for your help on a way to say thank you. To a very special woman in my life. Her name is trey. I met her in July n been with ever since. She has changed my life more than I could imagine. Trey has shown me the purpose and true meaning of what life is supposed to be lived. She has giving me the strength to be a better person , a friend and a father. Before she came into my life. I was going down a road of destruction. Being back on drugs and not being there for my kids. If I could afford it . I would love to take her to a bon jovi concert. And dance with her to our favorite song " bed of roses " to look into her eyes and say thank you. For being person she is. Be honest Ellen I feel that I'm a thief because I have gods perfect angel next to me. So if you could help me to say thank you to her. I truly would be greatly appreciated. Thank you