I go to Australia in 2 weeks! I’m taking everything I have that’s Australian, my didgeridoo, my boomerang, and my wife.

There’s a lot going on before I go. Steve Carell is here! He’s going to tell me about his new movie, “The Incredible Burt Wonderstone." I hear it’s incredible.

Jessica Simpson is here! She’s pregnant with her second child, and it’s a boy! I thought of the perfect name for him. I can’t wait to tell her -- Ellen.

The gorgeous Salma Hayek is here with her exciting new line of beauty products. I wanna try ‘em, but if I get any more beautiful, we’re all in trouble.

Also, Howie Mandel is going around the country auditioning people for "America’s Got Talent," and he’s taking a break to stop by my show. Someone must have told him about my cat ventriloquist act I’ve been working on.

From two of my favorite shows, “Modern Family” and “The Office," Rico Rodriguez and Ellie Kemper are here! They’re both such sweet, funny people. I’m gonna make them play “Boomerang Blitz” against each other. Let’s see how sweet they are then.

Emily VanCamp is on the show this week! She’s the star of one of my favorite shows, “Revenge." I love that show. I didn’t think they could get any more revenge into the second season, but they really did.

Plus, I’ve got country music star Luke Bryan, the handsome vampire Kellan Lutz, and one of the fastest men on Earth, Jimmie Johnson! He just won the Daytona 500. I can get from my house to my office in 12 minutes, if I take Mulholland Drive. I know he’s gonna be impressed.

See you tomorrow!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older
Ronald Ralston

Ellen hope you n your better half have a great Easter,Thanks for spending time to let us know what is happening on your show as well as your personal life enjoy the day your life and God bless you.Your friend Ronald Ralston.

Veronica W. Williams

I have not had the opportunity to visit Australia, however, the pictures look beautiful and my cousins took a variety of pictures. Pray that you'll enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth Valdes

I don't speak english, when I can, go to study english,I'm residnt or Alaska,comes from mexico, I see your show at 5 p.m. hour of Fairbanks, we don't have cable. Ok I only want said you, you have a beautiful smile, your eyes talking, you are happy, and like dancing, you like music. One day I can go to your show. Looks you happy in Australia and thats is a saticfation for you and Portia. I'm grndmother and life with my daughter. Felicidades eres una gran persona clara directa y con un corazon enorme gracias por ser como eres.

GLORIA

happy easter ellen and portia,so happy ur back safe and in one piece,..lol please show the tree pictures you have my goodness i love it...awesome!!!! see you hope to get a few of your love and blessings love you both......sincerely gloria

Charlotte Allen

Hey Ellen, We like your show, I wished I could be there. I like the games you play. You create a lot of fun and also help others. You are the best host show ther is in my book. Send me free tickets to your show, please?
Thank you, and have a happy spring!

Connie Kerr

I have tried many times to say Hi to you. But I'm rather computer stupid. Hope this time it works. You are the most fantastic person I know and I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip. I'm excited for you, I have been no where LOL Get excited to go to Denver Co. which is 100 miles away. Mom of 7 boys and 14 grandkids. I love you Ellen

Jamie Swafford

Ellen I am a big fan watch your show everyday. I love how you make us smile and laugh each day oh and dance. You are an amazing person how you really care about other people and their problems. You touch so many lives each day God Bless you for all you do. Thank you for making my day brighter and much happier.

Jamie Swafford

Hazel Cable

Do something drastic Ellen. I need to be picked!!!!! Australia or 5,000 sweetheart.Packing my bag now is no problem.

Anita fuchs

Does anyone ever really win never mind go to Australia? I have never seen any one win this stuff. It would be so cool though! I can dream

Grace Tapia

Hello Mrs.Ellen i love your show you are so generous too all people in the world i give you props. you are awsome sweetie. I hope i can go one Day. If not have a super trip Ellen.

patricia

I hope you have a nice trip ELLEN

sandra daubenspeck

hi Ellen love your show I watch you everyday and I know that you will have a lots of fun I just wish I was going with you god only know that I need a vacation. I would love to go with you all. ps. I need a break form my grandkids I love them with all my heart. sandra

Penny Williams

Hi Ellen I am in NC,I can't find your show.I will try again.PS I would love to go Australia with you.LOVE YOU!

Larry Snyder

Love her show . would like to enter to win but your site is unfair...you have to send a picture and i don't know how..... so it won't submit my entry.....sincerly "72 year old electornically challenged fan"

Amelia Demusz

Hi Ellen,happy trip and have a great time in Australia.I pray that God will protect you and a safe return.Have fun! God bless you...

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older