They've got a new line of water, and Diddy has his own line of vodka! In this drinking game, you never know what's going to be in your cup.

Comments

Jillian Egan

LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE!!!!!!
I live on Lake Winni and watch your show everyday, well I record it to watch when I can... I was pumped when you had the AmEx commercial and said save Lake Winnipesaukee, and now Mark Wahlberg! Are you kidding me!?!? Best place in the country! :)

Veronica Clark

Ellen, I LOVE your show - it's the bright part of my day. You always put a smile on my face, sometimes it's with tears, or laughter, but it's a smile. For that, I thank you. Today's episode with Mark and Diddy was GREAT!!

Jennifer Houchins

What is the water that they are promoting?

John

What is the name of the water that Mark and Diddy both drink?
Is it Aquahydrate or something else? Thank you, John!

Bertha Roper

You had two amazing guys on the show today. Sean Combs and Mark Wahlberg are absolutely fine! I must say “when I watched (Ted) it was too hilarious,” I truly enjoyed it. I loved the show today! It’s always upbeat and entertaining. Your games are always fun and funny. Diddy had plenty of drinks and should’ve been pretty tipsy. This was a very interesting interview! I love the energy, dancing, games and all the fun. “Awesome show always.”

Cindy Vincent

Hi Ellen,
Todays show was AWESOME!!! LOL. I watched the part when you had Mark and P Diddy play that game over and over again. And the more you watch it tha funnier it gets..... LOL...LOL. Thanks Ellen. Your the BEST! Love u.

Brenda Patton

What is the name of this water that Mark is promoting?

Brenda Patton

What is the name of this water that Mark is promoting?

John

Oh wow I'll have to try that out lol