Kiarna D. from Melbourne sent in this revealing Clumsy Thumbsy. Looks like Mom doesn't have very high hopes for her daughter's education. See more Clumsy Thumbsies here!

Clumsy thumbsy 3088344_351_5964957

Comments

Lucy

LOL clumbsy thumbsy is one of my fave parts of the show, its so funny!!!

Alessandra Uchiyama Paiva

Ellen my name is Alessandra  live in Brazil Amazon I want to participate in the promotion of pepsi,But here Manaus Amazonas has no Diet Pepsi,What do I do help me please,Can I use a common pepsi Answer me please please please please please please I beg

Alessandra Uchiyama Paiva