Life is better with backup singers. Ellen proved this point in her monologue.

Comments

Maria Lonna

Ellen, I like this hairstyle!! Please, do not change it to the other side, You look a little bit older. You are still perfect, though! (could not comment to that one monologue-comments are disabled there)
And please, we need to see you dancing! with Dance beats you seem to be so small on a tv screen and nobody can see your face while you are dancing, but it's precious! Could you please make it full screen?

Love&adore you

Olivera (Olja) Ivanic

One of my favorite monologues from this season so far!!!
PS Love your new sweater!

jenny rodriguez

Hello Ellen,

My sister n law and i watch your show every single day after work. We were wondering if we can get Ellen boy briefs im a small and Diana is a med. Thank you ELLEN!

brenda

On a show this week...Did anyone else notice the girl who burned her hair with a curling wand actually showed it falling off the right side of her head but when she was on stage she corrected Ellen by showing her a shortened patch of hair on her LEFT side????? what's up with that???

Eileen Miner

Life is better with backup singers! My daughter sings and it always brightens up my day when I hear her in the background.

1 Reply
Anita McCants

Ellen, look no further. You've got your backup singers! I loved it :^)