An Amazing Surprise, Thanks to Shutterfly

Ellen's friends at Shutterfly helped her award an incredible law student with a really big surprise! You can find out more about Shutterfly here, and see all of the amazing things they've done for Ellen's viewers here!

Comments

pam lewis

A BIG THANKS TO ELLEN AND SHUTTERFLY THAT WAS JUST AMAZING!!

Bertha Roper

Thanks to Ellen and Shutterfly! “Outstanding” You are truly a blessing. I have never heard of “Shutterfly” but I would never forget them. They are a blessing to many people. I get so emotional when I see the help and support given to many families in need. I am literally speechless but extremely happy for them. That was an amazing story! The whole story had me emotional to see that they have an amazing friendship. Sometimes we get blessing through other’s which makes it that much more special. When you bless other’s you are blessed in return! When others sacrifice to help others even doing their own struggle are amazing. I admire the both of them for being kind hearted. That was so kind of Catherine and Dana for going extra mile to help others even though she’s in debt. I love that she is determine to achieve her goal despite the challenges. That was very uplifting and inspiring.

HOPE SKEENS

ELLEN, YOU ARE THE GREATEST, NEVER COULD GET MY HUSBAND AND 15 YEAR OLD SON TO EVER WATCH A SHOW WITH ME UNTIL NOW!!1 WE ALL WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERYDAY AT 4:00 ON CHANNEL 11 TOGETHER AFTER WORK & SCHOOL, SOO THANKS SO MUCH ELLEN, FOR JUST BEING YOU!!!! YOUR FAMILY IN BECKLEY WV. !!!! (TIME WELL SPENT TOGETHER!!)

John

I saw this earlier today on YouTube! She definitely deserved her prize and what a great friend to help her out like. Most people wouldn't do that nowadays

Shirley Porter

Thank you Ellen and Shutterfly! ya'll are incredible wonderful people.

bettieduncan

dear ellen
I help old people in their home ,I give tnem bathesand
cleantheir houses and cook for them and help them out
anyway i can could you please help me get a house?