See the 'Hair Tutorial Gone Wrong Video'

Ellen talked to Tori about her hair video that's gone viral! You can watch the video in its entirety right here.

Comments

Darlene Drozda

I noticed that too! It was her RIGHT side she burnt..... mirrored or not! On Ellen she indicated it was her LEFT side. Pretty obvious!

Terry Collins

I've been trying to tell you this is a total phoney...tried to write to you immediately while the show was on...In the video, the girl's hair is "burned" on the right side. When she was on Ellen's show, she told/showed Ellen that her was "burned" on the left side. WOW, what a total phoney and scammer. Was she just looking for great prizes from Ellen, or just publicity (since she put it on YouTube and her FB page.....contacted ALL of them, and told them what a phoney she is!!! What an IDIOT!!!! Not smart enough to even know how to do a scam video! MORON!!!!

Terry Collins

Am I the only one who noticed that in Tori's video, her hair was "burned" on the right side. Yet, when she was on Ellen's show, she told/showed Ellen that her hair was burned on the left side...Is she just trying to get great prizes from Ellen, publicity, or what? She TOTALLY screwed up her scam!!!

John

I don't believe it is fake because maybe she mirrored the video or something to make it show from the other side? Idk for sure but the video is hilarious nonetheless and I'm friends with her on Instagram and Facebook lol

Pegi

I thought I was going to find a lot more comments like Tyler's. I realized the same thing when she was on Ellen - her hair was shorter on the oppoisite side of her head then shown in the video. But I don't agree that the video is a fake. She's a 13 year old girl who gained sudden fame by a video that she probably made last year. Then, her hair grew in....and she was like "OMG, they'll never believe the video if my hair isn't short!" So, then she figured that she should cut it, never giving much thought about which side to cut! lol! It's still hysterical.

tyler

this video is fake!! her hair is shorter on the right side of her head in the youtube video and when she is on stage with Ellen her hair is shorter on the left side of her head!!