Ellen quizzed handsome actor Cameron Mathison on some Lifetime original movie titles. Are they real titles, or not?

Comments

Bertha Roper

Cameron is an amazing actor. I loved him on 'All My Children' as Ryan.

khloe

where i can massage her as private?:)

Natalie Prodan

sorry about putting the story thing here, my phone messed up and said I was on the email part.. my bad. lol im having more difficulty than the girl after my first post.. AHHH #embarrassing

Alicia Leal

You know what....My first intentional comment was posted on top of my second comment so I guess I can say, well comment again....^^^^^^(the ^^^^^^ pointing things I mean going down to my previous comment)

Alicia Leal

LOL

Alicia Leal

I meant LOL about the clip Lifetime Movie or Real Event? ^^^^^^
(the ^^^^^^ pointing things I mean going down to my previous comment)

Natalie Prodan

Dear Ellen,
Me and my sister Isabel absolutely love your show. We watch it every night after our busy days at school! (Not always that busy) but don't tell my teachers that! We still watch your shows, sometimes multiple shows a night. Thank goodness for TiVo! Haha but there is something I want to tell you about. My sister is literally the biggest One Direction fan you will ever meet. I can honestly say with out a doubt she is. She knows everything about them, and most of the time it's weird she can know SO much about people she doesn't even know. I cannot begin to express how much she loves them. She has everything. From bobble heads, cardboard cut outs, t-shirts, 487 posters, braclets, phone cases, I mean, I think your starting to catch my drift. She LOVES them. She worked so hard for a year straight to earn money to buy tickets, and she being thirteen at the time had alot of trouble making that kind of money. But she did, and she never spent a dime and earned $156 bucks. For her birthday my mom ended up buying her tickets. But our family isn't the best off economically. My mom, Brenda, spent as much as she could. The tickets, the second she opened them, she bursted to tears. Screaming and crying, and then with me laughing at her, the rest of my family started crying. I know she is the biggest one direction fan out there, and I think you guys would have a great time with her on your show. Another reason is because my sister is a great person. I mean trust me, we get in our fair share of fights, like when she wears my Vans to school. That's never a good morning. But she really is. Our family is a strong believer in God. We got to church and volonteer in our church working for the nursery so parents can go to church without a worry about their kids. We also go on Misson trips. We go to Mexico, to spread gods love in the poor places where his word may not always be told. We build homes in about ten days, four homes. And since we are in Mexico the luxuries we have in America aren't there. We sleep in tents in the desert and have to take bucket showers. People think it's gross and how could we ever do that for a week. But it's our favorite time of the year. It i our only vacation and it's all of our vacation money. It cost my mom so much. I have a dad, but he isn't always there for us. We have a step dad, and he is everything. He is the greatest step dad we could have asked for an we are so happy to have him. But back to my sister, she really is a great girl. She is not only nice to everyone that surrounds her, but she spreads love, and is so smart. She helps in the community and I wish we had the money to allow her to see her five loves closer. Please help me get her closer. With anything, honestly. She is just so great to everyone around her, and expects nothing in return. Thank you for reading this.
Natalie Prodan

Barbara Simpson

Ellen, I liked your hair either way. What I love besides your dancing is Tony's laugh. It is infectious. Your show is so uplifting. Keep up your positive attitude. If I can't watch your show I record it. With this economy the way it is your show brings sun shine. I am unemployed and live with my 13 year old Jack Russell dog. I worked 13 years for a company that downsized. I would love to come to your show.