The Oscars are on tonight! You probably have a lot of getting ready to do, so I’m gonna tell you who’s on my show this week as quick as I can, before the orchestra starts playing me off the stage.

The Academy isn’t the only one handing out awards this week. On Monday I’m crowning the winner of my first ever Ellen Underwear Model Contest! I received hundreds of photos of gorgeous men in their underwear. I’m telling you, being a talk show host is hard work.

Plus, someone’s gonna find my hidden ticket to Australia! I’m hiding it somewhere in North America, and if you’re following my tweets, you could be the one to find it! If you’re already in Australia, then you should follow my tweets to find out how you can be in my live shot from Melbourne this week! Everybody wins.

Also this week, bottled water is getting a whole lot sexier. Mark Wahlberg and Diddy are here together to tell me about their new project!

Somebody get me a ChapStick -- Colin Farrell is here! Whenever he visits, he always gives me a giant kiss. He’s an incredibly talented actor, but boy is he missing the signs.

My friend Felicity Huffman is telling me about her new website, and we’re gonna play a game. I love how competitive she is. I mean, she’s not as competitive as I am, but still.

The Dawg is here! Randy Jackson has been judging "American Idol" since season 1, and it’s almost time for the live shows of season 12! I’m already excited about a lot of this season’s contestants, and I can’t wait to talk to him about them.

Also, Zach Braff is gonna be here, Bonnie Raitt is performing her new song, and Steve Spangler is conducting a science experiment that will blow you away! I hope not literally.

It all starts tomorrow!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older
Lisa Fortin

You and Portia have a wonderful trip, enjoy I have been told how beautiful IT REALLY IS!

LUCIA

Hi Ellen, "
to day is my B/D. end I wish to be in your "SHOW"HPEN un day
i love soo much end I watching you evrday.
un abbracio
Lucia

Sharon A. Johnson

Dear Ellen,
Thank God your taking a moment for yourselves! Your such a giver but,please enjoy eachothers gifts.LOVE!!
Sharon J.

Stephane Parisien

Hi Ellen my family love you so much, you don't know are much you important for us.every day day,my family watching u my dream i want to see u to make luck you very beautiful your eyes is my dream i.m walking close to T.V.to make luck at your face i know you shine same my like my 3 Sons they' are.Stemyr.Shardwig.Shelden. my husband name ludwig Tamyr and my name Stephane there names belong are both if u want i.m open to work with u.i,m don't have job.to takecare my family i ,m live in Boston Mass Charlestown 02129. my phone number 617-580-8994 .

Jaith Tsunami (M.T.Khine)

When you happy, we all happy too ^_^
Love you Ellen N Porita <3

Sheila Long

I think the hidden ticket is in a Tree in Birrarung Marr Park.

shondra barnett-bowling

Hope you and Mrs.Porsha are havein a wonderful time esp koawolin (misspelled im sure) I would love to go there with my 6 kids and my 8 gna be 9 grankids along with my hubby crap what am I talking about I would love to be able to take my whole family of 15 kids/granbabies on any trip they all ask granma or papa Tony are u ever gonna take us on A disney cruise and we say maybe 1 day but it will never happen could never afford it we are having it ruff my hubby is a ky coalminer and got laid off 2 weeks b4 xmas now hows that for timing .. we are killn ourselves in debt but what can u do ... food-rent-electric and car insurnace on a piece of crap car needn repairs so as we said we may loose a few things but one day we will get 2times that back...hopefully thanks ellen for everything after watchn ur show I feel like anything is possible and I love how u help everyone that u can.... In my book U are Awesome and always will be... have fun auss-in it up cant wait for u to get back and have ur show on done seen all the episodes....

tammy cassell

Hope you enjoy your trip to the down under !!I have always wanted to go there. Maybe someday.

Karen Urquhart

Hi Ellen, I hope you have a wonderful time in Australia. Hopefully you can show some activities that you did on your trip and a picture of Portia's house on you show. I watch you show every day.I can't start my day without watching you first,I live in Edmonton Alberta, and your show comes on at 11:00 am here. Again, have a great trip. Karen Urquhart

Tammy Tingle

your shows are very good and you are amazing woman and be careful on your trip. and your wife to i will be watching you today at 3:00 my time. Tammy.

Mary Williams

Hi Ellen, You truly are an AMAZING Person. You have a beautiful smile and I'm sure you will have so much fun on your trip.

I keep entering contests but so far no luck. I have entered the "Tell Ellen Your Story" and have sent some funny pics but I never seen mine. Oh, well, I'll just keep trying because I know you have so many people and pics to choose from. Keep up the great shows and keep smiling! Since I've lost my job I have more time to watch you - when I'm not out looking for work. Too bad you're not here in WV maybe I could go to work for you! LOL Have a great week!

Lilimakni

Love love love love you Ellen, you are the best. Keep it up. You are so beautiful from outside and very beautiful from inside.

PRISCILLA GEOBLE

ellen, I cant believe your going without me!! I sent a couple entries. but as you say.. oh well... I can wait to hear what you will have to say about your trip. where is the hidden ticket? not at my house.!! I just had my camera stolen!! I sell on ebay and my camera is my job!! ellen what am I gonna do?? without a camera my job is at a halt!! people take thing that are not theirs I have never understood that!! I am madder than a wet hen!! I have llupus as ive told you and this is all I can do cuz I can not leave the hme sometimes due to pain. so selling on ebay gives a small job and very little income. well you are always up beat so I should just dance but I hurt ellen I just cant ...dance for me... you light up my day you make me laugh and my husband too and he has lost a lot too!! well we have not just the camera!! lol...oh wel!!!

christine

It would be nice to win the auztrailia trip for two to go with you and portia!But somehow i know its not going to happen.oh well i still love you and portia!Iam happy.Have the time of your life.In spirit i will be with you both.I am very happy for you.You deserve the very best.As they say laugh and the world laughs with you.You given me alot of laughter!Keep dancing with all that you give,it will come back a million times in happiness and everything!thanks christine allison

Sylvia

I spent a lot of time trying to find the lead story in this email, 'Ellen is hiding tickets to Australia in the USA'. I read and reread everything and there is no mention of the the hidden tickets anywhere, past the subject line on the email. This is VERY frustrating. It feels like a bait and switch. I opened every single link on the page! I thought I would feel better after venting but I am still mad and still have no info on where to look for hidden tickets. What's the deal?

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older