tumblr_misqfu3Fh81r0pizwo1_400

tumblr_misqfu3Fh81r0pizwo2_400

tumblr_misqfu3Fh81r0pizwo3_500

During one of her favorite segments, Ellen let herself get carried away by Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love Of All." Check out these GIFs of our favorite moment!

Comments

jaxy202

my buddy's sister-in-law makes $65/hr on the computer. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $15117 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this web site WEP6.COM

Valerie Beauchamp

Ellen...you always make me smile :) If I ever feel low..just watching your show makes me smile..Thank you for being you <3 <3 <3

Nesrine

Ellen I love you and I love your show. You are amazing. You make make us lough and bring us happiness to my family. You're the best of the best.

Ray Jr.

you should watch my videos ive been posting them on your facebook page for a while,they are funny,love your show ellen and have loved your laughter and spirit,it wont let me add my link,but got to youtube and look under "update for Ellen Degeneres & Some Dancing lol" for starts, Im just trying to get a friends story heard & personaly would just love to dance on your show with you, you have brought me happiness for years, if you wanna see my friends story His video I made for him after being on the fox and friend show live is Under "Hero in NYC" if you can check them out it would be greatly appreciated, he needs help this man has no car and little money,is battling health issues and still manages to get his beautiful little 4 year old Elsie off to school with a smile on her face,He is my Hero and i just want his story to be at least Heard and maybe a car lol so he can get that precious one to school, thank you Ellen for listening and Ill be seeing you on your show X8X

Gabriel Gonçalves

The ellen degeneres show is the best show I've ever seen.

Sandra Braenovich

Ellen this show like all the others was Awesome! You laying in the floor singing just made it that more special. Ellen you are so Great your my role model we love you. Hope to one day get to come to your show and meet you in person.

WENDY HOTAKAINEN

Ellen when I heard you playing the greatest gift of all I got very emotional. It is my
favorite song. This year my daughter is having her dance students dance to it in
memory of one of her 14 year old dancers that passed away 2 years ago of a very
strange infection. She danced on Saturday in the hospital wednesday , and on friday she was gone. The dance studio is a very caring lovely group and miss Kaylie so much they always do something special. This year they doing a very special dance for Kaylie to the song THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL. It is so precious I wish you could see it. The motional,caring and love they have for her still.