Steve Harvey had Ellen in his ear telling him what to say to his audience for one hilarious hidden camera prank. Here are some of our favorite moments captured in GIFs!

tumblr_mimydlo8i71r0pizwo1_500

tumblr_mimydlo8i71r0pizwo2_250 tumblr_mimydlo8i71r0pizwo3_250

tumblr_mimydlo8i71r0pizwo4_500

Comments

Tamara Burke

Just finished watching the Ellen show (Fridays'). Every show makes me laugh; but this show I laughed so hard I was crying. The bit with Steve Harvey was hysterical! Those sisters were great! Thanks Ellen for the great entertainment. Tamara Burke

leslie

(IM ON MY WAY)I LEAVE ON MARCH THE 5TH BY TRAIN TO GET TO KILEEN AND WEN I GET THERE I HAVE TO FIND A HOUSE THEN I WILL BE SAVIN TO COME TO YOUR SHOW SEEEEEEEEE YOU SOOOOON LUV YA

leslie

DEAR ELLEN AS YOU NO MY NAME IS LESLIE AND I TOLD MY STORY THAT I WAS GOING TO MOVE TO TEXAS ( GUESS WHAT I SAVED UP THE MONEY TO MOVE) AND AS SOON AS I GET MY HOUSE FOR MY FAMILY I WILL BE TO YOU SHOW TO SEE YOU I LOVE YOU YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT I WATCH YOUR SHOW ACTUALLY ME MY HUSBAND AND OUR DAUGHTER WATCH YOU EVER DAY I SAID I WAS COMING TO THE SHOW AND I WILL GET TO BE THERE THIS YEAR MY FAVORIT PERSON IS SOPHIA VARGA I CANT WAIT TO MEET HER ON YOUR SOW THATS MY DREAM AND I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

Iris Molina

Ellen, I have never laughed so much in 30 years, you had me crying and peeing my pants at the same time! Thank you, thank you, thank you - your suggestions to Steve Garvey was hilarious and both of you kept it together. I will never know how you guys do it! I still am chuckling and rearing up. I will be watching your video..... Love you plenty - Alohaaaaaaa

Anne-Marie Short

Ellen, I LOVE your show. It makes me smile everyday. Today I am laying in bed (recovering from surgery) watching the segment with Steve Harvey laughing until tears are streaming down my face -- from the segment, not the stitches and staples ;0). Thank you so much sharing your wit and sense of humor as well as your kindness, generosity, and good will with America daily. I think your show makes people feel good, and when people feel good about themselves they are more apt to do nice/good things for others. Have a lovely day, God Bless.

Karen

Omg, his expressions are like a little teddy bear when he repeats what u tell him what to say...I peed mypants Ellen!