The world's most celebrated chef was here to cook up some vegan treats, just like he made for the Governors Ball at the Oscars! Find more delicious vegan recipes right here.

Comments

Nancy Ebrahim

I loved watching the French cook "Wolfgang Puck". The salad looks delicious and those chocolate Oscar they are adorable. Their is a great relationship between food and sex and I think that he mentioned a few during that nice cooking lesson. The massage part was really funny..Now I know why I see "Kale" everywhere on the market...lol..I love you Ellen. When I want to laugh, I remember you and just get some dose of it!!! Thank you for being you.

Noma

This is awesome!
Wish I could eat any of that. Food allergies suck. Nuts, mushrooms, wheat. Everything used in place of meat in vegan recipes. I'd probably disappear completely if I went full vegan and stopped eating meat.
Anyone know a good gluten free, nut free, mushroom free, vegan recipe that's still high in protein for a hypoglycemic? LOL

Feline Kondula Butcher

It's inspiring to see a fantastic chef like Wolfgang Puck cook amazing Vegan food. Most top chefs turn their nose at vegan food and not a lot of people realize how good vegan food can actually taste.

zafina202

what Ronald implied I didn't even know that a mom able to make $7352 in four weeks on the internet. did you read this site link>>> WEP6.COM
Go to website and click home page for more details.

Mary Krecker

I love that you're committed to veganism, if that's a word. My daughter is now vegetarian, mostly vegan and I know its much healthier so I too am beginning my new venture as a vegetarian, need to start slow. I like meat so it's very challenging. Thanks for help and tips. Mary

Tiffany

I see the recipe, thanks.

Tiffany

See the recipe, thanks.

Tiffany

Please post the recipe. I cannot understand the amounts and ingredients for the kale salad.

georgina pilar

it is always a pleasure to see you participate to the kitchen...i love to cook and i realize that i am a bit like you i do not like getting my hands dirty....in short a great time....

Shirley Porter

can't wait for the show today!Wolfgang has gotta be cooking up something great that's vegan .have a fun day Ellen, love ya