Send Your Koala-ing Videos and Pics!

Ellen is getting ready to go to Australia! She's so excited that she invented a new activity -- Koala-ing! That's when you climb on someone like a koala, and take a video of it! The more unsuspecting the person you're climbing on, the better! Send Ellen your koala-ing videos here!

Comments

nicole

http://youtu.be/KZNHuTkfv40 watch that <<<<<<<

Stella Beaudry

I had asked if you would ask your followers if they would send a prayer out for my cousin Vanessa who was suffering from Leukaemia. She ended up with pneumonia. I don't know if you did it or not. But she passed away today. At the age of 40 years old.

Liz Day
Tammy Sanford

I have like forever wanted to reach you!Computer skills not too good!!They say what does't kill us makes us stronger,Well I guess I'm wonder woman!!My family has been through soooo much,but when they start messing with my kids,something has to be done.My 14 yr. old Autistic grandson needs someone to help speak out for his rights!!I just don't know where to turn.I've always taught my kids kindness,respect.To take up for those that can't do it themselves. Now the legal system has failed us!!!Please help.

Stella Beaudry

Dear : Ellen I'm a big fan of you and your show. I have a favor to ask of you. My cousin was diagnosed with Leukaemia and she is undergoing chemotherapy right now in California. Her name is Vanessa. Could you please ask your followers to pray for her and the family Please. I believe that prayers can truly help a person in need and maybe even heal them. And you have a lot of followers. This is why I am asking if you could and would do this for my cousin please. If you don't I understand , thank you either way. Stella

Cathy Lambrecht

Just want to confirm you received my application for the Australian
Trip of a Lifetime-I have not slept since I submitted it !!!
Please let me know when the winner will be chosen !!!!

SUE WORLEY

I worry that someone will get hurt koalaing. I know if I tried it someone would get hurt if I leaped on them, and it would probably be me.

Dina Metrano

G'day Mate! I was just in Melbourne, Australia! My sister lives there and just had a baby, Little Miss Isabel, my friend and I spent 2 weeks there, and then the 4 of us flew out to Sydney for some site-seeing and made memories to last a lifetime! We are so bummed that we missed YOU being there, (had we known 9 months ago when we planned the trip we would have made proper arrangements!!!) LOL...Miss Isabel is a HUGE FAN as she is fed during your show, burped and then put into her swing in front of the tv!!! See, you really do reach EVERY AGE GROUP OUT THERE! 3 month olds like you too!

katie richardson

I lock all my doors now. not because im afraid of people on the outside im afraid people on the inside are going to koala me at any moment...thanks ellen!! lol