See a fresh batch of exclusive Ellen photos!

Comments

Jessie

How do you do Ellen.
I like tou very much.
I am 15. I am a student.
I watching your programme every day. It is very enjoying.
I hope ,see you soon.
Ellen I dream see you,but I do not have the opportunity to come to America.Tomorrow is my birthday.I am waiting for your comments please answering.
my @ mail adress.
Ellen, I like enjoying read song.I like many singer.
For example , Rihanna, Tatlor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and s.on
But, my favorite famous only you Ellen.
Ellen probably did not give any response to comment.
But, you know have got Azerbaijanian fan.
Thank you Ellen.

marla

Sophia Grace and Rosie,are the most beautiful kids and very pretty girl and very talented. ; )

Jessie

Sophia Grace and Rosie are two talented little girls,
It is very nice kids.
Thanks.

Jessie

How do you do Ellen.
I like tou very much.
I am 15. I am a student.
I watching your programme every day. It is very enjoying.
I hope ,see you soon.
@ mail adress.
Ellen, I like enjoying read song.I like many singer.
For example , Rihanna, Tatlor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and s.on
But, my favorite famous only you Ellen.
Ellen probably did not give any response to comment.
But, you know have got Azerbaijanian fan.
Thank you Ellen.

Carolyn Harvey

Sophia Grace and Rosie are two talented little girls, I have to record them for Alexie she loves them, and wants to be princess just like them I tell her all the time she is a talented princess as well.

Hope to see more of the cute little princess!!!

Penny Conley

Just a comment: I didn't like your hair parted on the right side, but you did bring that up. I love it when you have Sofia Grace and Roise on. They are adorable! You have made them superstars! Rosie is breaking out of her shell! lol When Sofia Grace gives her a chance! lol
About your underware model! Love, love, love him. You couldn't have picked a better role model! A veteran, purple heart, and a new daddy, how adorable! But what is it with that half a chain on his neck? It looks so fack! It's odd looking, and I really don't like it! Sort of like your parting your hair on the right side . . . What do you think?

lesley watson

Sophia Grace is so talented she carries the show so well. I love the way Sophia Grace is so considerate with her younger cousin. Helping her when she forgets and allowing her space in the spotlight.
Rosie is too young to realize, but she is a lucky girl.

STACY WILLIAMSON

I have sent in emails to Ellen trying t get my daughter on the show to meet Taylor swift and Selena Gomez. CAn't wait for it to happen. She will be so happy.

TAMARA_LOVES_1D

They are so cute *_*

Brenda mcarthur

Watch out Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen...Sophia Grace and Rosie are building the next kiddie empire! When is their clothing line coming out with dresses with tulle slips and tiaras? What a great brand...rafts now, girlie market domination next! If I had a little girl, I would buy their merchandise. Just love them!

Sarah Wasilewski

They are not shy at all! It is so cute and hilarious!