Quote of the Day: Kindness Week, Day 5
Here's Ellen's last kindness quote of the week, from The Dalai Lama, who clearly knows a thing or two about kindness.

Comments

Patsy Hayes

Ellen, I am so sorry you are sick.I know you will be better soon.SAY TO MAMA. I hate I will not get the trip but I sure need the car. Not a Mercedes a Honda will do
Lol Patsy Hayes Myrtle Beach SC.

Patsy Hayes

I just love your shows. I am going to do a cat like that lady did I had to put my cat Mary Poppins down.it was the longest walk I ever had. She was a ragdoll.then I will put all my Australia pics on her. I have her ashes.I know the people I worked with when I quit crying,
Tell your Mama hey.

Patsy Hayes

I know there are miles in

Smiles so if I give at least five smiles a day I go five miles and sometimes I get some back.Patsy Hayes Myrtle Beach S.C.

Patsy Hayes

You know there are miles in smiles and I give as many as I can and I even get some back. Patsy Hayes Myrtle Beach S.C.

Patsy Hayes

I know smiles are miles so I try to give five miles a day and hopefully I will get the same back Patsy Hayes Myrtle Beach S.C.oh did you know myrtle beach is named after the crept tree.Say hey to Mama

CHRISTINE REID

MY son Aaron Reid is looking for a living kidney donor, the family would appreciate yr help with passing on his twitter info, LooknForALivingDonor@KidneySearch012 and facebk is helpaaronwithakidney.com Thank you so much

CHRISTINE REID

MY SON IS LOOKING FOR A LIVE DONOR CAN YOU PASS ON HIS INFO,LooknForALivingDonor@KidneySearch012 and facebk is helpaaronwithakidney.com we appreciate the help with getting his info out to the public, much love Reid family

Joyce Martin

I try to be kind every week there is a family. who is down and out and stands on the corner at work looking for a helping hand. they have 2 children as far as I see. Even though we are at hard times, we try to help this family with food. There also 2 other homeless people around there we help out too. It make us feel so good when we help.(my daughter myself and grandsons). We don't see them out all the time but when we do we help. I love you ellen. Kiss to you and porsha.

1 Reply
Nicole @ Just Live It

My friend and I are hosting our own kindness week on our blogs! Thank you, Ellen, for the inspiration. :)

(http://justliveitblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/kindness-week)

Sandra Braenovich

It takes less energy and strength to spread Kindness instead of hatred. The world needs its so PLEASE keep spreading the Kindness the world will be a happier place.

Ann Pickett

Ellen I love the Kindness quote for today! It is so very true. But, what do you do when you keep practicing compassion and it seems like all you get is sadness on your end?I keep trying to do right for others and things keep going wrong for me and it is getting worse! I have put everything in GOD'S HANDS. I can not do it on my own anymore.