[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-t4i3x6y9__]]

Ellen had a very special gift for Josh Duhamel. Well, it might really be for his wife, Fergie.

Comments

donnaG.

Ellen has the absolutely hottest man on her show that seem so comfortable with her. She knows how to put people in the greatest mood. Her happiness is so contagious.

SADAN İNCİOGLU

Sevgili ELLEN 1500programını zevkle izledim ikinci 1500 programa devam.....

Laura Alexander

I love his "HEART ON" thong and his sweet six pack tshirt! Where can i get these! I would love to get them for my Fiance! He would get such a kick out of them. If you can give me any tips please send me and email and let me know! Im always looking for stuff to make my baby smile and i would love him with this for our honeymoon in Aug. Great Gift!
Love you Sooooo much Ellen. Laura Alexander!

anthony

Josh is adorable, even better with his heart-thong on!

Diane

This is an "Ellen" break for Southwest employees. YouTube "Harlem Shake V555 Den".

Judy Gilker

I loved it , always a favorite with Josh .. just glad he said it !!! You know a lot of us were thinking it LOL ..
love your show