Be a CoverGirl

You could be the next easy, breezy, beautiful Cover Girl! Find out how right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
tyazia brown

Hi Ellen , My name is Tyazia . I should be the next cover girl because I think I deserve to show of my own unique style and my photo posing skills . Plus , don't you think every young girl should be able to have there dreams come true . I'm confident and positive every day . With the 20,000 I would use it to help my sister pay her hospital bills since she also has cancer like Talia . And that's why I should be the next CoverGirl . Thank You and I hope you choose me .

Jazmin Figueroa

Hey Ellen,

I deserve to win because I am awesome. haha just kidding. I am the first member of my family to have graduated high school and college. I have recently graduated in 2012 and am now doing a year of service with Americorps. I am volunteering in an urban alternative high school, Phoenix Academy Lawrence. This school believes in second chances in life and gives students a second chance to graduate high school. We are strong believers that it is possible to go to college no matter the cir***stances. I love these kids not a day goes by where it is like the last. Even on difficult days where a kid is telling me to F**k off I still maintain a smile on my face because I know that it comes out of anger and the student doesn't really mean it. You know how you love to dance, well I love to sing, even though I can't sing. I am always positive no matter the cir***stances. I hope you pick me.

Thanks Ellen,
Jazmin Fig.

Jennifer Gartman

Dear Ellen, I would love to be the next Cover Girl. I've got a very bubbly personality, a gentle voice and love to love people and hug everyone! :) I'm 22 years old, 4'11, have blue eyes, very fair skin, a bit of freckles and red hair. I'm also small framed. My grandmother was a model for a small clothing store and my cousin for a magazine. I love to pose for pictures. I hope this message peaks your interest. With much love!! :)

Terri

How do I enter?

Deanna Donadio

Hey Ellen,

I want to be the next covergirl. I am beautiful inside and out and i am Plus Size and i want to show more Plus Size Women in this world that we live in today. I am also a Makeup Artist and it would be amazing to have a Makeup Artist as the NEXT COVERGIRL.

franchesca rivera

Hello Ellen ... I love your show and I love all the kind things that you do for people that are in need ... I am commenting because I would really love to be the next cover girl ... well how I love to call it "THE NEXT PLUS SIZE COVER GIRL" well I will be a plus size for a little while longer. I just went under surgery to have the gastric sleeve done but besides that I think that it will be amazing to see a plus size girl on the cover girl cover. I have tried to win stuff from your show before but I never had the chance to win I pray and hope that you or your staff read my comment and choose me to be your next plus size cover girl.

Jamie Patterson

I want to be a covergirl. but I don't know how to enter.

meghan altimari

I have always loved getting pics taken and i love modeling. when i was little, ok i still do this sometimes, i will get all of my clothes out of my closet and play the songs on myy ipod real load and have whome ever is in my house sit in the living room and i will walk out and do a pose for everyone.when ever i would get a magazine i would look at the model and wish that was me. then mem being me i would just daze off into a fairyland, were that was me. also all my life i have been called names because i weigh more than other people my age and i act defferantly. other kids at my school play all kinds of sports and dont wear dresses. while i love acting and am constantly in plays and shows. also i wear a dress and dress up as much as possible. that is why i think i should be a covergirl.

Karen Book

I would like to see a special needs high school student become the next cover girl. What an inspiration and hope to all they would be !

Thank you !
Karen Book

Rachel

Hello! I applied for the cover girl ad and was wondering when you all are gonna make a choice or should I have gotten a confirmation email....? Just really excited and anxious! Good luck to everyone!

delilah stevenson

hey, i love your show and how down to earth you are. I applyed for the covergirl position, but never got an email. heres my youtube channel
youtube/thedazeofdelilah

hope to hear something back, thanks

anna compagnone

Ellen,
First and most important I love your show and what a tremendous difference you make in peoples lives. I am a 59 year old grandmother and I would love to send photos of girls my age who would be the classic cover girl. The ageless cover girl. That is the product I use, cover girl. We are real women who look our best please consider someone older. Thanks Ellen you rock!!!
Anna

Sydnee

How do I know if my application went through? Don't have anything in my email.

Pierrea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS2Jy9497wA.......but here is my video anyway!!! its worth a try

Pierrea

I guess everybody had the same issues. I tried for 3 days and was having trouble, Im so sad because I really wanted to enter.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older