Ellen talked to her audience about all the special kinds of valentines they can have on Valentine's Day.

Comments

chef michel therrien canada

AS ALWAYS SHE IS THE BEST AND MOST FUN TV HOST EVER AND ALSO VERY GENEROUS AND KIND.IT IS GREAT TO SEE THAT IN THIS WORLD THAT WE HAVE SOME PEOPLE WHO STILL CARE ABOUT PEOPLE AND WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPEND TO THEM ELLEN I WISH I CAN MEET YOU CAUSE YOU PROBABLY LIKE MY STORY AS A CHEF ALL MY LIFE.THANK YOU TO SO CARING.
CHEF MCIHEL

elsie scarcliff

Robert my husband'we met back in 1997 he still opens my car door rain' shine,or even when Im mad Today IM sick in bed and he has been by my side since saturday . That who I LOVE>

georgina pilar

this is the days of lovers in general...to you we really need a day to celebrate the love that we carry in our half...i do not think for me...c is more commercial than anything else....but hey i wish you a happy Valentine's Day to you and Portia...your entire team also...i have not found my Valentine.....i hope one day only beings as happy as you are...tenderness

Shirley Porter

my valentine is David who is the biggest sweetheart everyday of the week.happily married 23 yrs. now. always my best friend,partner;loves and supports me through everything.I love him eternaly.

Donna Peters

Hi Ellen, Happy Valentines Day to you and your staff. My Valentines day is spending time with 3 granddaughters and my 3 children and my husband.My youngest granddaughter & I made sugar cookies last night and they were great. Thank you

Margaret    Igwe

My valentine is my little one Micheal who's hello mum mines goodbye on 17 february 2012, I love him and miss him so much.Hppy valentine my love.