Kick in the Kindness Challenge: Day 4

Here's your kindness challenge for day 4 of Kindness Week! Since it's Valentine's Day, anonymously send someone a friendly valentine, telling them something you appreciate about them. Maybe you'll get one back!

Comments

Aurora Jean "Ellen" Perez

Day 4 of Kindness Week! Since it's Valentine's Day, anonymously send someone a friendly valentine, telling them something you appreciate about them.

Au Ellen Perez

BrandyH THE ULTIMATE TWI-HARD TWI-MOMMY

Ellen, I know this isn't anonymously.. but I have to tell you... you are an AMAZING person. You really put the Generous in Ellen DeGeneres. I've seen the way you help so many people in this world and if we had more people like you, the world would be a PERFECT place! One day I really hope I have the honor of meeting you! :)

P.S. When Bruno Mars was on your show the other day I really loved it! He was so great with one of his biggest fans! I am 27-years-old and I am a HUGE and I mean HUGE fan of Robert Pattinson's! I really hope one day I could meet him as well! As you know he is filming in Australia for Rover! I hope you have him on your show when he is promoting that film! Hey maybe you will send me to your show that day! :)

Love always, one of your biggest fans!

Kim Goodwin

Since I haven't worked this summer, I have enjoyed watching your show. I get to go back to work next week, I have the DVR on to record, so I wont miss a show. I would like to add a young famly to your kindness week they have a hard road ahead of them. I worked with David's grandmother for 10 years, this family needs our pray's. Please take a look at there facebook page. Facebook link is facebook.com/PrayersForDavidYates?ref=stream.

Aurora Jean "Ellen" Perez

Au Ellen Perez I sent her electronic Valentine's day card and link to the song I still believe, my dear friend Tin Fernandez thank you for the encouragement and helping me bring out the good, best, beauty and kindness in me. Happy Valentine's day!

Aurora Jean Perez
"Au Ellen Perez"

Nancy Bowman

Dear Ellen,
I just wanted to let you know I LOVE your show. I had surgery December 6th, and was home for, four weeks and watched your show everyday. Went back to work for a week and was fired. :-( Well I am back to watching you again :-) Thank you for making my days brighter while looking for a job.

Nancy Bowman

Cathy Drury

In Australia the last year of high school is called year 12. Yesterday on Valentines day all of the year 12 boys at my children's high school (Sutherland Shire Christian School) waited at the front gate and gave EVERY girl in year 12 a rose with a card that told them how beautiful they were.
Everyone in the school was talking about it.
What a beautiful act of kndness that these girls will remember for the rest of their lives.

Laurie White

I posted this on facebook and tagged 31 of my elementary friends (friends for 44 years):

Dear Jersey friends, Happy Valentine's Day to you. In this picture are treasured cards given by you. Yes, they are 40+ years old but I am thankful for them and my treasured scrapbook who managed to survive every move I made throughout the years ♥

Attached was a picture of all the Valentine cards I still had and saved. Being alone on Valentines Day without a significant other doesn't really mean you have to be alone. So why not make someone else's Valentines Day special!! Love my friends (haven't seen them in over 30 years) Gotta love facebook!

Deanna L. O'Neil

I have a friend who is in the hospital. He had to have his leg and foot cut off. He is so brave!!!! I write to him everyday to try to put a smile on his face. I have never met him, but I have talked to him on the phone. I try to make him laugh, to keep his spirts up. He helped me on a game in facebook and we have been friends since. With my husband sick and he is sick also, I just try to make both happy and full of joy. They are both good people.