One of Ellen's favorite groups, Tegan and Sara, were here to perform their song, "Closer." Check it out!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Rebecca

I love that ellen showcases great talent. This is group of also talent people. Check out their kickstarter page and check their updates section for a FREE download of some of their music!!!

Ray

If you guys like them, check out who is rising out of Canada now... http://www.reverbnation.com/linafouro

Ruth

I'm sooo proud of Tegan and Sara! I love the new album and I love them. I'm so happy they have the opportunity to play Closer here. I wish some day Ellen will interview them. *crossing fingers*

Sarah

I liked them before they were popular (:

Pompie Chokie

tenth time watching Tegan n Sara, something is wrong with me lol

Jasmine Corona

You know you're making it big when you're on the Ellen show. Kudos to you Tegan and Sara! I'm so proud of you.

Devin Portnoy

Tegan is so mindblowingly hot. I can't take it.

Bertha Roper

"Awesome Performance"

Claire

Longtime fan of both T+S and Ellen so it's amazing to finally see their worlds colliding. Personally, this isn't my favourite performance ever (they need their guitars!) but still fantastic to watch and a HUGE step for them. Sara's dancing deserves a wider audience if nothing else. :D

Panda23

I wish Ellen would have talked to Tegan and Sara because a lot of their charm comes from their anecdotes and I tuned in specially to see them. I could have just listened to the song myself if there wasn't going to be any dialogue. But it was great exposure for them and I hope this record propels them into the mainstream, so they won't just focus on songwriting and keep making albums/touring.

Stacy

Please have Tegan and Sara back for an interview! Love them and you, Ellen!

Kali

So happy for Tegan & Sara! Been a long time fan! <3

georgina pilar

i love, every time you made me discover new artists that i do not know...and i do my turn to find my family to my friend(s)....so a big thank you Ellen you...i love you kisses

Cherry92

Wow, 4 years ago, I remember thinking how awesome it'd be if they could go on Ellen. Well, it finally happened. I hope the day will come when they will be in the guests' chair as well.
I have to admit I'm still not sure about their new concept even though I've watched several interviews with them and it seems reasonable for them to have made this pop record. I need to purchase and listen to the full album if I want to form a final opinion.
As for Closer, it's a nice, lighthearted and catchy song and I like it but it didn't leave a deep impression on me. Honestly though, I've always felt closer to Sara's songs so like I said, full album.
Sara's really cute here and Tegan's hair is just way awesome!
Congrats T&S, go girls!! ^__^

lillian

i have loved this band since their first cd - but this live performance isn't very good... i never remember which is which but the one on the left sounds terrible - i'm guessing an issue with the sound set-up? bummer !

2 Replies