Ellen's 'Be Kind' Tee for Kindness Week!

Celebrate Kindness Week with this cool "Be Kind" t-shirt! You can find this and a lot more cool stuff in the Ellen Shop.

Comments

E poll

If Brittany and Santana reach 50%, videos from old Ellen seasons will be posted !! Vote http://uk.eonline.com/news/387245/tv-s-top-couples-vote-i...

Melodee Burgess

My lil sister Dawn from Minneapolis MN,she is such a strong HARD working woman on her own with three kids and taking care of mom ,the house and all the bills,working two and sometimes three jobs to make ends meet,GOD bless her and all the courage and strength she has,I would love to give her some kindness of helping with the OLD house to update it some how??

Natalie Audette

My best friend's family is the nicest family on the planet. They take everyone in and accept them as one of their own. I have been the recipient of their kindness over the years and would not be the same without them. 2012 was a rough year for them. They lost both grandfathers last year and when tragedy struck in Newtown, one of their best friends, Lauren, passed away with her class of first graders. They have supported each other through the hard times and stepped up and have done what they can to help Lauren's family through this terrible hardship. She, along with her parents, sister, and her family, help everyone and anyone in need. They travel to other countries to help others, they help others in their community and they are the most genuine and wonderful people I've ever had the pleasure to know and love. They deserve a miracle to help them through their own hard emotional time. They deserve any and all recognition that I could try to get for them, because they would never ask for it themselves.

Elizabeth Duqette

Ellen, every time I watch your show not only do you make me laugh, smile and even cry..... You and this show are absolutely amazing!!!

Brenda Kesterson

I would like to send a picture of my Be Kind Bee.

Colleen

Saw an amazing act of kindness yesterday. While waiting for the public transit bus, I saw a man jump out of his car at a red light, leaving his door wide open, to help a man that was walking with a white can (used for those with visual impairments) cross Comm Ave safely (busy main street in Boston during rush hour) because all the snow banks had blocked all the curb cuts (which most with visual impairments use to navigate). The light had turned green as he was only half way across the street. He made sure the man knew where he was going and ran back to his car. People are amazing.

Becky Thompson

I was at the card store in the mall this morning picking out a valentine card for my wife...there was an older man beside me looking for a card for his wife when he says to me "your not having to pick out your own card" at first I was a little taken aback by his comment. Smiling I said no, I'm actually buying a card for my wife, I'm married to a women. He immediately apologized. He said he never thought about that. Smiling I said it's ok, It would be horrible if I was having to buy my own valentine card and gifts. We chit chatted abit and I paid for my wife's card and left. Giggling all the way to my car!(This could have gone completly the other direction but the gentleman apologized and made no negative judgement). It just made me snicker and appreciate the love I have for my wife. I don't hold anything back and never will as we are free to love and be loved by anyone.