Quote of the Day: Be Kind

"Be kind to one another."

--Ellen DeGeneres

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Gladys

I love the Ellen show it is so uplifting, when I was pregnant on bed
Rest she got me though those hard times now that my baby is here
She helps me to put her to sleep, I put on the show and its so wierd
She falls asleep... One thing I will never for get is the first time I was
Watching the show I was nursing her and she heard her voice she stopped
Eating and looked at the tv!!😊😊 Keep up the good work Ellen!!
Have fun on your trip!!! Can't wait for new episode

virsayit

when im going trough hard times just like rihgt now and when i feel like my life is the worst in the world i watch ellen's previous show's in the internet and then i forget of everything thats going on in my life, i just take one day at a time and hope for it to be better then the day before.

Ellen i love your shows you have inspired me in becoming a better person. :)

Thuy Nguyen

Didn't know that your are sick, thought that you and Portia already are Down Under and having fun. Hoped that you feeling better and having the time of your life in Aussie. You have many followers around the world but someone like myself have to work and look after children.
I was born to see you on TV (on 2 non working days) and the rest of the days is force to work! You made me laugh (released my stress and worries) and get up to dance (when no one is around the house). Keep up the great job and looking forwards to see you on TV and especially in AUSSIE'S news/newspapers.

Catherine Lyons

Why don't we ever see someone really struggling with the economy - i.e. - on food stamps, eviction notices, minorities that are trying to keep things together. Like me. I lost my job in April that I had for 11 years, someone smashed into my car...totaled it - no car insurance. Struggling on unemployment, living in an apartment for 20 years and they won't fix anything, carpet is dead, white paint has now turned yellow, tile coming up in the bathroom, green avocado colored oven vent that doesn't work, kitchen floor that is cracking between the seams - have to cover it up with rugs. Living unemployment check to unemployment check. Help. Not getting any responses from employers, probably because of my age 54 (ewww). Let's see someone really struggling.
Bless you for all you do for everyone.

Diane lynn Minio

Ellen, Right back to ya, you are the most kindest person on this planet.
Believe is what I am waiting for, if you believe, then someday it will come right back to ya, and BELIEVE me, KARMA, is not very nice, so treat people the way you want be treated, and you never have to think anout Karma coming back to you. Love you Ellen, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION, and noone will say any different.
Diane Lynn Minio.

Stacey Baum

I hope you and portia have an awesome Valentines day!! Sorry Portia if I spelt your name wrong :(
Stacey

April

I love it! I am the girl who has hope for world peace;). Hey it could happen. Kindness is so important. Everyone has a heart. Just be nice!

Randy Gehlhausen

I'm a volunteer fireman and have a fellow firefighter that is about to loose his house because his wife has MD. His name is Tom Fleck and his wife if Donna. They are both hard workers. She is now longer able to work because of her condition. The fireman got together 6 months ago and put together $2,500 to help them but it is now gone. Tom has been a volunteer fireman for 25 years, he is 58. He works a full time job plus work at a Fleigs Cafe tending bar partime. It would really be special if you could help them. I don't know about them but I watch your show every day. I'm fine so please focus on them. He is in Ferdinand, IN.
Thanks Randy