Quote of the Day: Be Kind

"Be kind to one another."

--Ellen DeGeneres

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Debbie Coonce

Ending the Show with your statement to be KIND to everyone is a Great Statement!!!
But NOW I GUESS we need to Educate the people on what that MEANS??

Not do unto others as they do unto you!!! Although at times you just want too!!

I'M OLD SCHOOL. I BELEIVE IN HAVING GOOD MANNERS, REPECTING MY ELDERS & OTHERS.
AND HELPING OTHERS WHEN I CAN....
I AM PROUG TO BE OLD SCHOOL!!

Elizabeth Rickman

Be kind to little things!

No act of kindness is too small !

theresa hammer

i try to be kind its hard ellen i dont know where to turn can you help

theresa hammer

i am about to file bankruptcy ,cannot shop for back to school.my husbands out of work.also i stepped in to take care of my sister when no one else would after we shut life support off for my dad. i have to find a second job.. my husband does not feel like hes doing anything hes going to school. shows like yours tell us to give you our story ive tried but iam at my wits end please help desperate in ct theresa hammer

Anita McCants

I wear my (Be Kind 2 One Another Bracelet) everyday. I have a second one I wear with it on special occasions :^)

I am genuinely kind to others unless they are mean to me or to people I care about.

Laura Root

I love your comment, be kind to one another.
I'd love to see you have the Author of Buddhist Boot Camp on your show. He's said that when he thought about putting a book together, those would be the only words in the book.
BUT....he has written an amazing little book that is inspiring people all over the place to be better people. Not to become Buddhist, but to be a better whatever you are. Please consider having Timber Hawkeye on the show to share his message.

Wendi Csorba

May your home always be to small to hold all of your friends

Welley

No-doubt about it, this really is the most financially rewarding Ive ever done. Make money with Google. Im a full time student. I actually started six months/ago and almost straight away got me at least $80 per hour. I work through this link,, http://Google.fab17.com

gayle condit

Ellen: We have been trying to find a way to say thank you to the people of Mitchel S.D. and someone suggested that you maybe able to help. On May 22, 2012 six days into a trip of a life time to Alaska from our home in Massachusetts we stopped at a Cabela's store to shop and spend the night in our camper. A call came over the PA system for anyone with a camper to come to the front. When we arrived we were told our camper was on fire. The camper was completely distroyed along with all our belongings and our two beloved cats. So many did so much to help us we'd love to tell everyone our story. How Cabellas put us up in a hotel for 4 nights and gave us clothing, how Ruby Tuesdays shift manager compt'd us dinner, how Jack's Campers let us stay on their lot until we could get another camper and continue on, how the then Mayor of the town sent a gift basket, how people gave us hugs and encouragement. If you can help us tell our story we'd be so thankful. We did continue on and we did see and enjoy our summer but we will never forget the people we met and the outpouring of help and love they gave us in our time of need.

Joe Giorno

Ellen, everyday I watch your show( I work nights as a poker dealer in Atlantic City , Caesars ) I promise myself that I wont tear-up but dog gone-it you get me everyday with your kindness and spirit. The games are soo fun! Just want to let you know that after my 30 minutes of dealing each table my parting comments are, Folks thank you all very much, be safe in your travels and BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER. Keep up the great work , I Love You , stay blessed.

Brian Sterling

It's such a short sentence, but it has so much meaning and hope. I think it should be on your Ellen underwear and the
Ellen flags too. Maybe along the borders. -Just an idea
~Love your show, Brian Sterling

yvette m. rivers

Will your saying come in a bumper sticker or tee shirt ? Feel better, enjoy your trip and. God bless.

pam lewis

DEAR ELLEN, FIRST OF ALL I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND HOPE YOU HAVE A AMAZING TIME ON YOUR TRIP. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRUELY MY INSPIRATION AND I WATCH YOUR SHOW ALL THE TIME ME AND MY FAMILY HAS BEEN THROUGH ALOT THIS PAST YR WE LOST OUR HOME IN THE MARCH2ND 2012 TORNADO AND WAS DISPLACED AND I LOST MY MOM BACK IN AUGUST TO LUNG CANCER. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO BECAUSE YOU HELP ME IN SO MANY WAYS THE ONE THING THAT MOM HAD ALWAYS TAUGHT ME WAS TO NEVER GIVE UP ON MY DREAMS AND MY DREAM IS TO HEAR FROM YOU OR GET TO MEET YOU I SIGNED UP FOR TWITTER JUST SO I COULD FOLLOW YOU I SIT UP AT NIGHT TO WATCH YOUR VIDEOS AND EMAIL YOU I ENTER IN ALL THE CONTESTS AND GIVEWAYS BECAUSE THE ONE THING I WONT DO IS GIVE UP ON MY DREAM.THANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND AND BEING THE PERSON YOU ARE. LOVE THE LEWIS FAMILY

renae West

Ellen,
You can't be sick to many people need you, if it weren't for you in my life to brighten my day , I don't know what I would do , and my dog spike loves you to.
Ellen you do so many wonderful things for so many people you make me cry. I just love you , it seems like people are so wraped up in their own world and don't think of other's as you do, so thank you for sharing what you have, if only the rest of the world would get it, we would have no one in need of anything. Keep it up and for hell sakes , take care of yourself...

Robin Hanover

I love your show, I hope someday I get to come to see it in person, all my neighbors have been to see you, I have never been lucky enough! Even though my birthday is on the luckiest day of the year, yep St Paddy's day, I never drink alone. It is the best day ever to have a birthday! I will keep looking and signing up for a free trip to see you! take care Ellen!!!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older