I’m so excited to be presenting at the Grammys tonight. I’m also nominated! It’s for reading the audio version of my book, “Seriously… I’m Kidding.” I guess my R and B album didn’t impress them as much as I’d hoped.

Here’s something I know will impress you: my show this week! I’m talking to some of the biggest stars and watching some very exciting musical performances.

Also, it’s my first ever “Kick In the Kindness” week. All week long, I’m partnering with Shutterfly to surprise some amazing and deserving families across the country. I can’t wait to get started.

Speaking of surprises, First Lady Michelle Obama is surprising my two favorite pint-sized presidential experts during their visit to the White House! I hear Bo Obama might be there as well, if he can get out of his cabinet meeting.

That’s not the only presidential guest this week -- Vice President Al Gore is here! Also, the First Lady of Skinnygirl cocktails and one of my favorite people, Bethenny Frankel!

On Thursday we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day on the show with the lovely Sofia Vergara and the equally lovely Josh Groban. They’re perfect guests for my Valentine’s show because they’re both gorgeous, charming, and hopelessly in love with me.

I’m another week closer to my trip to Australia! It’s gonna be so much fun, I want one of you to have the same opportunity. Enter here for a chance to win your own ticket!

Bruno Mars is performing his new hit, “When I was Your Man,” Alicia Keys is performing a song off her new album, and the Lumineers are singing their incredible hit, “Ho Hey”! It’s like the Grammys are continuing right here on my show! I’ll try not to have a wardrobe malfunction.

Add the hilarious David Spade, the gorgeous Mila Kunis and the very handsome Josh Duhamel, and this is a week for the history books.

Alright, time to hit the red carpet. I like to take a nap in our hallway before I go out to award shows.

See you at the Grammys!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 12) 1234567Older
Yvonne Acton

Hi Ellen,
I am the biggest fan of a group called Celtic Thunder from Ireland. They have been performing now for over 8 years and they are great. I can only say if you would have them on your show you will not regret them. PLEASE PLEASE CONSIDER THEM THEY ARE GREAT AND THEY ENTERTAIN FOR ALL AGES AND VERY GOOD LOOKING TO SAY THE LEAST. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM ON YOUR STAGE ALONG WITH YOU. PLEASE PLEASE TRY YOU CAN CONTACT SHARON BROWN THEIR PRODUCER. THANK YOU

Yvonne Acton

Hi Ellen,
I come from a family of nine children and then my parents adopted another child so there were 10 of us plus my parents. In all my life as a family we never had a holiday together because we were from a pretty poor family. I'm only asking for one thing I wish I could before I pass that the last 4 of us kids could go on a vacation together. I have lost my parents and five of my brothers. It would be nice for once to spend some time with the rest of us just getting together for a small reunion, there were 7 brothers and 3 sisters. All three of us girls are disabled and not able to do the things we would like to. Just to let you know my mother and father had 9 children by the time my mother was 27 not to many mothers could do the raising of us but they did and I surely miss them all. I know I'm rambling on but that is my wish. Sincerely with love Yvonne

James

didyou have god time at your trip vacation ?

ztesfaye98@yahoo.com

ELLEN I love YOUR SHOW, YOU ROCK.

Terrence

Hey Ellen you such an amazing wonderful lady may god continue to bless you every second of the day for u are wonderful,will be my pleasure to see you some day in my life be part of your programs,more over i am African will like to promote Ellen underwear in my country and be a model for it thanks.

karen rudolph

enjoy yourself.tryed to win for the fact that i have never seen blue water.i live in long island ny and never left here at the age of 49.so sad.but have fun guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phyu Hayes

Hi! Ellen, i'm living in Australia. I can't wait to see u in Melbourne. Hope u can have great time to meet people in Australia. Warmly welcome from Melbourne. Love u Ellen...

sonia

Show I am happy to see her in Australia

I love Ellen show I am happy to see her in Sydney.

Melanie Askren

I Love You Ellen, I hope you have a fantastic time in Australia. I have written you several times about husband. I hope you would just think of him while you are gone, Andy has done so much in his life to care for me just as you have done to care for others and you deserve it!!! Have a great time, one day he will also be able to go somewhere.
Love Melanie

Pauline Eaglin

Dear Ellen,
Well first off i wan't to say that i am so happy you and your wife get to go to her home town. i wish i was going with you all but maybe one day i will get to come to your show and see you and meet you and your wife. so take care.

Wayne Davis

Your E-mail is like your show to hard to follow and very raceses

Shelba Burkett

Well, I have been trying to sign up for the trip to Australia. filled out the invoice. The computer wouldn't let me upload my photo. I'm probably to ugly. The computer wouldn't accept it. My husband even tried to put it on Facebook and wasn't successful. I don't know how else to send a picture. Thanks for listening to me. Shelba

Marie milia

Please tell me what happen to the next covergirl model contest. I nominated my beautiful daughter in law!!!

FERNANDA PERSICHILLI

You better watch out
You better Betty not cry
Better Betty not pout
I'm telling you why
Gay Claus is coming to OWN
Santa's making a list
And checking **** twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and wise
Gay Claus is coming to OWN
She sees you when you're sheeping
She knows when you're a fake
She knows if you've been Betty or Ellen
So be Ellen for Bettyness shake!
Betty! You better Betty watch out!
You better Betty not cry
Better Betty not pout
I'm telling you why
Gay Claus is coming to OWN
Gay Claus is coming to OWN…
CORNY CORNY CORNY ME..

Patsy Hayes

WELL HAVRE A GOOD TIME RUBBING ELBOWS I HAVE A LIST. HAVRE A GOOD TIME WIN ANOTHER ONE, I STILL HAVE MY LUGGAGE READY,DESIGNER LUGGAGE FOOD LION BI LO AND SUCH LOL PATSY HAYES MYRTLE BEACH,S.C.

(Page 1 of 12) 1234567Older