'Kick in the Kindness' Challenge: Day 1

Ellen is challenging you to do something kind every day this week. Today's challenge was to compliment someone's outfit. Let us know how it went! Spread the kindness around.

Comments

Rachelle. Amber

I help a boy in my bowling he is in. A. Wheelchair I help him when we bowl I set up the ramp and get the balls and he is happy

donna

I was out on disability for a few weeks, and thanks to my best friend being so helpful with taking me to Doctor appointment's and hospital for my procedure I love to cook and bake so for several days I cooked her and her family dinner.
I truly am blessed to have her as my best friend and would give my life for her.

Shiann

iv been take a act of kindness and iv never felt any better my mom told me to go to school and iv been goiong to get my ged now im almost there iv passed my acts and now i got to pass my ged if it wasnt for my mom and my daoghter i wouldnt have went back and made my self better

stacy

Since I was home with sick kids today, I told my 7 yr old that I liked her outfit. She first looked at my weird and looked down at what abscess wearing. She smiled and said thank you!

Aurora Jean "Ellen" Perez

Hi Ellen,

I took the challenge of doing something kind by complimenting someone's outfit.
I did a genuine act of kindness by imitating your outfit! During our Company's Christmas Party I copied one of your suites it was my humble way to compliment your outfit. See the result? 27 Likes! :) not bad at all!

see Facebook link:

I am kick in the kindness challenge! Thank you Ellen!

Love,

your beloved fan,

Aurora Jean Perez
"Ellen"

Patty Aldridge

ELLEN, I DID THE KINDNESS CHALLENGE... I TOLD MY DAUGHTER SHE IS BEAUTIFUL....SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I AM CRAZY, WAS ADORABLE THEN SHE REPLYED MOM I LOVE U ....MADE MY DAY BESIDES WATCHING YOUR SHOW.
THANK YOU MAKING ME SMILE & LAUGH. PATTY[HOUSTON, MO]

Norma  Richmond

I love your show and am impressed with everything you do for people. I try to do something every day for someone else from baking something special to babysitting, giving a monthly injection to a family member to helping with medical issues.I am a retired nurse after becoming disabled myself a few years ago due to a car accident (from a man who ran into my husband and I when he took his eyes off the road to reach for a tape he dropped on the floor). I am grateful that I can get around well after 3 surgeries (and still need atleast 1 more)but I cannot work now because I cannot lift anything heavy or stand any length of time. I try to watch your show as much as possible. My husband and I are both disabled so our income is very limited so we try to help people physically as much as possible.

Sue Brayer

Ellen, I'll clean your house or someone elses home for my act of kindness. Just let me know. Sorry I'm in New York but maybe you have a house here too??? That would be the cats pajamas too!!!

Aisha Douglas

Ellen, I took the Kindness Challenge Day 1 here how it went, My fiance and I took our daughter out to the recreation center for family day. We were waiting to get her face painted and I kindly said to the lady waiting in front of us "Your outfit is fabulous" she replied to me by saying "thanks, would you like to borrow it sometime" I kindly said "no thank you" and we continued to chat. I will continue to do the Kindness Challenges!
Hope you have an awesome week Ellen!
From one of your fans, Aisha.

edward denkker 3rd

Financial problems need help please

Rose Mullen

Hi Ellen
I am submitting my day 1 of Kindness week.....'complimenting someone's outfit'....Well I didn't work today and didn't go any where so this is a little more difficult....lol though not impossible...:)
Ellen and Portia I choose you both to say that I loved the way you both looked last night at the Grammy's.....outfits were great and you looked fun, yet styln'....:) Though I know the outfit that I compliment was yesterday..though the compliment itself was extended today I hope it counts.....:)

Sandra Braenovich

Ellen, I took the Kindness Challenge Day 1 here how it went. I complimented a lady on her outfit and she her reply was I can help you pick out some if you like. I just smiled as big as I could I told her thank you maybe when I get some extra money to shop I'll take her up on her offer. I just overlooked her comments and action of being rude, nasty with me (You really had to be there to see it). Just because I don't have the money to dress as well as she does gives no one the right to belittle others and make them feel so small. After all my clothes and body was clean. No matter what other do I will still be kind to everyone I meet because I know that acts of goodness will one day come back to you. I meet a older lady in CVS who was just standing there like she was lost I ask her if she needed some help with something. She said no thanks I just forgot what I came here for. Then she said to me sweetheart it was so kind of you to ask me if I needed help. I give the older lady a big smile and said your welcome anytime. See one good experience made up for the nasty young woman comments. So tomorrow I will try Challenge Day 2. Have a blessed week of Kindness. Your friend and fan, Sandra in Roanke Va

1 Reply