It's Kick in the Kindness Week!

Ellen's partners at Shutterfly are sponsoring an entire week of kindness! Find out more about Shutterfly here, and see all of the amazing things they've done for deserving families right here.

Comments

karen scangarello

Hi Ellen,LOVED YOUR SHOW AGAIN TODAY.YOU & SHUTTERFLY MADE SOME PEOPLE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR KINDNESS.i WAS SOOO ROOTING FOR YOU ON THE GRAMMY'S.(SORRY THAT YOU DID NOT GET ONE)MAYBE ANOTHER TIME.

Bertha Roper

Hey Ellen,
I know it listed as “It’s Kick In Kindness Week,” but actually You and Shutterfly always giving and helping people in need. You are a blessing to so many struggling families. What’s so unique is I have never seen anyone give and help people to the extent that you and Shutterfly do. I get really emotional watching the families receiving help and the gratitude. What would so many people do without your support and generosity? “For all you do and continue to do is absolutely amazing.” If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. “You really make a difference.” Acts of kindness and generosity come in many different forms and you hit every avenue with meaning. As always “Ellen you are simply the best than all the rest,” The joy you bring to so many people’s lives. “God Bless you and Shutterfly.”

Kimberly Carter

I hope and pray you help me out with the house I'm trying to get fit to live in. You are my only hope. I've written you before. Just to remind you, I let family live in house to help them out and they totally destroyed it. They even tore sheet rock off the walls so they could steal the wiring and sell it! I always worked where I was helping people until I got permanetly injured and won't ever walk again. I need to get house fixed so I can move in since it's all on 1 level and I won't have to climb a ladder to get to my loft bedroom. Please help me if at all possible.

Sandy Sullivan

Hi Ellen,

I just wanted to tell you a little about myself. I'm a 5 foot Veteran from the US Army. I served for 4 year, about 8 years back. I had a great time experiencing life and supporting my country. Right now I live in Jupiter with my husband Ryan, dogs, Gus and Figment and my 1st brand new baby boy, Parker. Since becoming a stay at home mom 4 months ago, I have to say besides the everyday joy my baby brings me, your show is truly a great reason to stay home. It has brought me laughter, and tears with all the inspiring moments you giving people. I'm going to start kindness in my neighborhood and you keep going all over the country. You guys are super great over there. Thanks for all you do!!!

Lauren V. Davis

You are the worlds most wonderful person. You do so much to help the people sho have very little. I would nominate you for the "WORLDS MOST WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING". You have no idea how much of a fan of yours I am. I follow you on everything you are on. I love you so much. Keep being the WONDERFUL person you are!!!!!

debra scheurich

Hi its call me maybe please call me. U looked absolutely beautiful. your mom must be so very proud of u. Im am and I not your mom. Can u please call me maybe. I have written many letters to u not computer savy but superbowl night i was run over by a drunk driver and broke my ankle. Im still waiting for 12 days. HAHA I tweet and facebook u every day please brighten my day love u soooooooo much.

Ji

any resources to help international student for college expense...god..admitted by doctor program, cannot afford it...
love this kindness week show.

Shirley Porter

Just recently signed on to Shutterfly and it's amazing I love it! thanks Shutterfly for all the great ways that you sponsor Ellen Show and help truly deserving.

April Green

Ellen I want to tell you thanks for being so inspiring. All the things you do for people is just amazing. I wish I could do something BIG for you.