Be a CoverGirl

CoverGirl has everything you need to look easy, breezy and beautiful. Find out how you can become a CoverGirl right here!

Comments

Ginni Owens-Webster

I've been trying to enter the covergirl contest and keep getting a message saying it has timed out. I'm not sure if it has actually gone through. Can someone please help me, I would hate to miss this opportunity. Thanks :)

Sammy

I've filled out the application and clicked submit but the page didn't redirect me to anything or change at all. Can someone please help me out and let me know if that is normal!? Don't want to miss my chance at an amazing opportunity. Thanks all!<3

Ann

Dear Ellen, I'd like to enter my friend for 20 yrs Eva, 12yrs ago she was stage 4 oral cancer, we had to have "talks with her kids" after the drs said to prepare them...well, to say she is doing well is an understatement! Eva has made herself into an international speaker and motivator to whomever will listen, Oral surgeons, drs, pharmacutical, to see and understand and make changes for the patient's view. Also everyday people who are battling all kinds of issues. Wanna know what Eva did before the cancer, (where she lost a third of her tongue and had a radical neck disection) she was a storyteller,..how ironic, ugh?.. not just any storyteller, but one that would interact with children to build self-confidence and kindness to others...always positive. She is also writting books for kids, so they can try to understand when parents have cancer...oh and when she is home, she's doing what ever she can, homeless shelters, fundraising, neighbors in need..her daughter has baked to sell to drs offices to raise money for oral cancer.. .This is one person you must meet. Eva is truly a cover girl, beautiful in and out. Thanks for concidering Eva

Julie

I believe I am a member!! Just not good at getting messages thru! lol via e-mail or FB. To Ellen I entered my Daughter for the covergirl contest, not sure if it when thru..How do I found out if it did?

Tmac82

I'd like to nominate my best friend of 20 years Crystal Ferrara Preece. She is 30 years old, a strong, inspiring wife and mother of two who was recently diagnosed with a very rare form of lung sarcoma only 2 months after giving birth to her 2nd daughter. Since the day we met in 5 th grade she has been the most giving and loyal person I know. She has not complained one minute through this unimaginable battle. She continues to take care of her family even as we speak. Even after shaving her head once her hair began to fall out due chemo, her stunning natural beauty could make anyone stop dead in their tracks. I think she would be be the PERFECT CoverGirl. She is an inspiration to women and men....you can see the strength in her eyes and sincerity in her smile. She is an example to us, keep moving forward and NEVER GIVE UP!

ilda

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i so want to be your cover girl .... sosos bad love you ellen your so effing amazing