Rosie Blows It Up

She's really come into her own! Rosie of Sophia Grace & Rosie has turned being a hype girl into an art form. Her new moves were captured in this GIF.

Comments

Lupe Rubio

I have to say that I like most of your shows but the ones that stood out the most for me were Sophia Grace and Rose when they got surprized by Niki Minaj and when you had given all those baby gifts to our soldiers wives that were expecting. There are really too many that really Stan out as my husband and I watch you every day. You are such a loving and giving person, God Bless you Ellen. I personally have been watching you since you were doing stand up in the San Francisco Bay Area. Keep up the wonderful work you do.

julie north

SOPHIA GRACE: Singer, Rapper, Actress.
Rosie: Cleaner/ Museum Hostess Lol.

Merry Settle

Sophia Grace and Rosie are my favorite.They are growing quickly and are amazing to watch.They love life! and always make me smile.Also Thank you Ellen for always helping people in need.If everyone did this what a wonderful world this would be.God Bless you Ellen because you bless everyone else.Merry Settle RN

katiana  lops

I love to see when Sophia grace sing and the other one dance they so cute and you make every people happy by the jock and the dancing you always make me happy too.

David Clark

It seems to me that no matter how good Sophia Grace is, Rosie always attracts positive comments.
Sophia Grace works her butt off learning lyrics, memorising what Rosie needs to say so she can prompt her during interviews. Sophia's Dad writes the raps and what does everyone notice oh look Rosie threw her arms back how wonderful.
Give credit where credit is due. Sophia Grace is super talented and Rosie is riding high on the back of Sophia.

1 Reply
Flo Williams

Rosie definitely needs a headset. She knows the songs and sings along, but she can't show off her moves and hold the mic to her mouth simultaneously. She's brilliant!!

Geiny

i lovee these girls they tooooo cutee ! :)

rosekrajacic@hotmail.com

Please listen to my nephews band on utube
Cops on horses/When I take off
It's great..

Bertha Roper

Sophia Grace and Rosie performance was flawless. They are the cutest little girls. They looked amazing! I can’t wait to see them on the show Friday.

Anita McCants

Sophia Grace and Rosie are so adorable. That was my favorite part of their performance :^)

Judy Couper

Hi Ellen
My husband and I enjoy your show everyday. Please keep up the good work and wonderful entertaining you do. We thought you might enjoy this video of a dog dsancing seeing as you're into dancing too. Mhttp://sorisomail.com/email/74298/como-se-danca-o-merengue.html Maybe you could teach your dogs some of these moves. lol
Judy